• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Specimen] Jason Voorhees

braindead

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Hey all

Being as it is Friday the 13th, I thought I would honor it by creating the one and only Jason Voorhees.

Although a releasable version is not available yet, you can take battle with him at any time on the WPC servers...

Server 4: 81.109.185.185.7707
Server 5: 207.237.128.110:7713

(available on the servers now!)

Pics:

mask_machete-1.jpg

JasonVoorhees1.jpg

JasonVoorhees2.jpg

From myself and everyone at WPC, Happy Fri 13th and enjoy!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone

@Halb, he is a re-modelled and re-textured scrake

The version available on the servers is very difficult to beat but being at it is 'his' day today, I thought I would let him enjoy his reign of terror on the players.

The releasable version will no doubt be toned down a little.

what's that Jason?....ki ki ma ma....toby's fell in the well?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone

@Halb, he is a re-modelled and re-textured scrake

The version available on the servers is very difficult to beat but being at it is 'his' day today, I thought I would let him enjoy his reign of terror on the players.

The releasable version will no doubt be toned down a little.

what's that Jason?....ki ki ma ma....toby's fell in the well?

toby's fell in the well with a machete in the face! :D

Upvote 0
Just played the WPC server in all its glory and I gotta say, wow!

I'm impressed, let me start from the well...start.

After a face full of downloads, I'm presented into the server, the ranking system is top notch, the weapon layouts are brilliant and the specimins...mmm just tastey...

My first point, the shiver, I WANT THIS AS A STANDARD SPECIMIN, its great, its got the walk of a clot, and the run of a gorefast, its a brilliant addition to the game, it completely changes the way the game feels from wave 1.

Trader, what can I say, the array of weapons is heavenly, standard KF needs them all as they all kick some serious ***.

Wave 2, thats when I hear him, the big man Jason, just a beautiful job creating him, his trade mark sound gives you the jeebees when you hear him, for me it was a classic moment, I landed a map with fog, so I hear him and he comes walking out of it, classic moment.

Over all, just from 3 points, WPC made KF a completely different game, I am impressed, very very impressed.

Upvote 0
That guy was tough as **** man.

I managed to kill one of the "Jasons" :D but all the others raped me...

How about a mutator with Gorefasts,Scrakes,Doom Chainsaw Guys and Jason as some sort of a boss(He appears at wave 2,you deal some damage to him and then he runs away and unspawns.Then he returns back at wave 4/5 and so on).Also a Freddy Krueger type of specimen would be nice.

The mutators name will be "Machete Chainsaw Massacre" or simply "Teenage slicin' fun"

Upvote 0