• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Released] The Stig - playable online character

Need a bit of help

Need a bit of help

I am setting this up on a server but it doesn't seem to be working at all.

I uploaded all files and folders to the root, So I got a dir looking like this:

animations
karmaData
KFStigMod
KFStigMut
maps
reslists
sounds
staticmeshes
system
textures
web

I then start the server, go to my web admin, go to my mutators and look for The Stig.

but it's not there.

So what did I do wrong as there no instrutions on this, so I am assuming you just unzip and upload the way it is. then go to your mutators to enable it.

Upvote 0
So what did I do wrong as there no instrutions on this, so I am assuming you just unzip and upload the way it is. then go to your mutators to enable it.
Everything is in the place it needs to be, the Mutator is called "Stig Mutator" or if used with serverperks put in
CustomCharacters=KFStig
Oh, when you select the mutator, Stig replaces corporal_lewis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everything is in the place it needs to be, the Mutator is called "Stig Mutator" or if used with serverperks put in
CustomCharacters=KFStig
Oh, when you select the mutator, Stig replaces corporal_lewis.

I had a reply to this but it must not of went in :confused:

I don't have the mutator in my mutator list on my web admin. It just not there yet all files are upload.

My server runs 2 other mods, The anti-blocker mod and the server ad's SE mod. That is all.

Am i suppose to add anything to my config .ini file ??? as this mod is not working at all for me.

Upvote 0
KFStigMod
KFStigMut

I then start the server, go to my web admin, go to my mutators and look for The Stig.

but it's not there.

Why are those two folders in your KF, is that the source code folders?

Upvote 0
Ok i was able to download this and to make it work in solo taking some clues from the other posts, theres some ridiculous rules in gamefront limiting the location of the downloads, so i dunno why the uploader dont understand just because he can download, doesnt mean everyone can, like they are saying.
I have a proxy from the us in my machine, so i just runned it and was able to download, thats step 1.
Now to install, it happens that if u followed the tutorial from halbridious, [url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=50243[/URL]
its wrong partially. Merge the folders, just take all the uc files from the 2 folder with them and paste in your classes folder after you merged the other ones, and put the .upl file in system and it will work.

Upvote 0
My tutorial is not wrong, its not applicable in this case (i should update that someday, i really should). The stig isn't a mutator designed in the same way as most gun mutators, which was really what that was written for (god, that was written to answer questions about BD's hunting rifle... god does that feel like decades ago). Just remember that when installing mutators, match file types. Then you can't go wrong.

Upvote 0
My tutorial is not wrong, its not applicable in this case (i should update that someday, i really should). The stig isn't a mutator designed in the same way as most gun mutators, which was really what that was written for (god, that was written to answer questions about BD's hunting rifle... god does that feel like decades ago). Just remember that when installing mutators, match file types. Then you can't go wrong.

Why if i run this on the server the same way it works in solo i get this error???
I had to rename the stigtest.utx to bd_stig_t, why it works in solo and not in the server?

Failed to load 'BD_Stig_T': Can't find file for package 'BD_Stig_T'
Failed to load 'Material BD_Stig_T.stig.stigport': Can't find file for package '
BD_Stig_T'
Failed to load 'Material BD_Stig_T.stig.stigport': Can't find file for package '
BD_Stig_T'
Failed to load 'PlayerPictures': Can't find file for package 'PlayerPictures'
Failed to load 'Material PlayerPictures.cDefault': Can't find file for package '
PlayerPictures'
Failed to load 'BD_Stig_T': Can't find file for package 'BD_Stig_T'
BD_Stig_T'
BD_Stig_T'

Attachments

• stigerror.jpg
    stigerror.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0