• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

-=Ivan=-

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
IJC Weapon Pack
Latest version: IJC Weapon Pack White V2.7

Wanna be a BETA tester and see the latest weapons first?

Join us:
IJC Development on Facebook (Like us to get specials and the latest news)
IJC Development Home

The KillingFloor Weapon Pack adds 5 new high quality weapons to KillingFloor:

• H&K MK23
  • Dual H&K MK23
  • Horzine M7A3
  • Barrett M99
  • FN Fal
  • Kel-Tec KSG (very soon)
Installation:
1) Use the Installer to Install the mod
2) Check the installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\killingfloor)
3) If playing Solo just select "-=Ivan=- & Jack Carver Weapon Pack -White V1-"
4)For dedicated servers add this to your server bat file "?Mutator=IJCWeaponPack-W1.MutKFWeaponPack"

Shop Mutator Pickups:
WhiteV1:
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W1.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalAPickup

White V2 (Out on 24th)
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M7A3MPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalAPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.KSGPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.DualMK23Pickup

54_MK23.jpg
54_M99.jpg
54_Fal.jpg
IJC Weapon Pack White Version 2 - YouTube
-=Ivan=- & Jack Carver's Weaponpack - YouTube

Download Here

Version White V2.7 (12h November 2011)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Nice job guys, keep up that good work.
Would be nice if you managed to make a weapon for each perk now, such as, idk, a PIAT for Demo, a AI AWSM for SS, a rifle with a 3 round burst option (preferibly British obviously, no Colt or Arma-Lite rifles).

Oh the room for further improvements is large, but you are doing a very good job, TWI devs should take a serious look at some of your work.

Upvote 0
It doesnt work for me unless i remove this line from the ucl. Are you sure the crossbow wording is correct?

Code:
Weapon=(ClassName=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M99SP,PickupClassName=KFMod.CrossbowPickup,AttachmentClassName=KFMod.CrossbowAttachment,FriendlyName=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M99SP.ItemName,Description=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M99SP.Description,FallbackName="Compound Crossbow",FallbackDesc="A recreational hunting weapon, featuring a firing trigger and a powerful integrated scope. ")

Upvote 0
Nice job guys, keep up that good work.
Would be nice if you managed to make a weapon for each perk now, such as, idk, a PIAT for Demo, a AI AWSM for SS, a rifle with a 3 round burst option (preferibly British obviously, no Colt or Arma-Lite rifles).

Oh the room for further improvements is large, but you are doing a very good job, TWI devs should take a serious look at some of your work.

I don't know if there even are 3 shot burst British weapons lol.

Upvote 0
I don't know if there even are 3 shot burst British weapons lol.

I'm sure the guns in the SA80 family have a 3-shot burst.

Anyway guys, this pack is indeed worthy of :IS2:, and the Mk23 is SO SEXY. The new firing animation has made me fall in love again, just like I already had once before in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.

DOWNLOADING.

Although let me admit that the volume reduction on the Mk23 makes me sad. :[ I love loud guns in games and I never got to see the loud version!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can do this for your own use but please do not release any modified versions for now.

Thanks. Another question, is it ok to incorporate this into Marco's Per Server Stat's mutator? The veterancies there start with SRVet and not KFVet, which translates to the medic not getting the ammo increase. I could be wrong though. The changes I make will be just for one of the servers I run and I promise I won't release a modified version. Please let me know. This is a great weapon pack and I understand a lot of the work that goes to these. The last thing I want to do is upset you guys. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Thanks for allowing us to integrate this into Marco's per server stats. A friend of mine already made it so you can spawn with those sweet weapons at a specific level. Nothing in the weapon's source codes have been changed. Your names are still there. Please don't worry. Thanks guys. I look forward to your future weapons. :)

Upvote 0
i like the medicrifle very much :)
i dont really care about the mk23 (personal taste);)
i dont like the barret. (personal taste);)

is there a way to pick the medicrifle only?
is the cost for the medicrifle still 10 pounds for testing?

thanx in advance and keep up the good work:D

Sgt

There is a great Mutator from Braindead which will allow you to add every weapon you want to the Trader menu:
Here
To add the Weapons, add the following lines to the Mut:
KFWeaponPack-BETA-V45.MK23Pickup
KFWeaponPack-BETA-V45.M7A3MPickup
KFWeaponPack-BETA-V45.M99Pickup

And btw: Havn't I seen you in the Runestorm forums some years ago (the KF thread?)

Upvote 0