• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

For the purpose of testing they lowered the prices of the guns to a point where you could buy them pretty early. Once they get to the point where they are saying "lets get this wlisted now" they will bring it back up and work with TWI for perks (i hope) as it is, they finally got it compatible with serverside perks, so idk if they rigged the discounts to work in there. If not, they shoud think about fixing the pricing to be where they want it pretty quick, because the guns are starting to be rather well balanced.

Upvote 0
@mooarchanox: So only server gets discount and the client pays the whole price? Are the mutators in the Server Packages?

The really big problem about whitelisting is not the balancing, it is the KFMod script. It is too hardcoded so it is not possible (as far as i know) to make the mutator work with TWI Perks, even if they whitelist this mutator. Maybe this problem gets solved in some updates.

Upvote 0
The mod borked marco's server perks adding stuff in the ini file with medic and sharpshooter. :( Making it unable to perk faster with these.

isnt there some easier way to add these to the server? I mean we can add Braindeads Hunting-rifle with ease. It just shows up at the trader in the menu...

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
for me, the serverperk leveling with your weaponpack works actually =,=
i can level up sharppy with mk23, m99 just fine while getting perk bonuses =,=

since i am not that expert in coding, so i do it noobies' way. what i have done to add other weapon from other mut., i just drop the classes together with the weaponpack, edit their classes to be weaponpack's not their respective mutator. then start coding the perk thingy.

i use perkactivation with custom trader

ps. i do this only for my own use

Upvote 0
Ive fixed it offline with the custom shop mutator :

add this to KFCustomShopMutV2.ini ( just replace it with this)

[KFCustomShopMutV2.KFCustomShopMutB]
WeaponForSale=KFMod.ShotgunPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.BoomStickPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.LAWPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.AA12Pickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.SinglePickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.DualiesPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.DeaglePickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.DualDeaglePickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.WinchesterPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.CrossbowPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.M14EBRPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.BullpupPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.AK47Pickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.SCARMK17Pickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.KnifePickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.MachetePickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.AxePickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.ChainsawPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.KatanaPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.FlameThrowerPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.MAC10Pickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.PipeBombPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.M79Pickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.M32Pickup
WeaponForSale=BDHuntingRifleB2.Hunting_RiflePickup
WeaponForSale=MachinePistol.MachinePistolPickup
WeaponForSale=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M7A3MPickup
WeaponForSale=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.MK23Pickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.MP7MPickup
WeaponForSale=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.DualMK23Pickup

and add this to killingfloor.ini (after the line ServerPackages=KFMod) :

ServerPackages=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48
ServerPackages=BDHuntingRifleB2
ServerPackages=KFDualMP7Mut
ServerPackages=MachinePistol

Only add the KFCustomShopMutV2 mutator to the server mutator list and your done.

Upvote 0
M99 = Good fun...could do with a little louder sample...just a bit...to get that warm feeling inside lol.

MK23 = something is wrong with the sound...it sounds equally loud everywere in the level. Could use a bit more bass punch/volume.

Medic gun = Perfect in every way... good work!

:)

Upvote 0