• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

so i took a look at the medicrifle an discoverd it has the same DamagePerSecond as the mp7medicMp. so why should i use this one?

Play style. The medic isn't a combat perk, but the reason for including a new weapon that behaves in a different way is for play style. Are you more of a CMtM? Get the Mp7, or if you're a SStM, get the rifle.

need new download links.

If you read the thread you'd see that the site this pack was hosted on is being used to infect people with a virus (I don't know if I have it or not) and the download links were taken down so right now, the last thing you'd want is a download link. Now also take my advice and stop bloody asking for download links when the reason for the missing links are stated in the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you read the thread you'd see that the site this pack was hosted on is being used to infect people with a virus (I don't know if I have it or not) and the download links were taken down so right now, the last thing you'd want is a download link. Now also take my advice and stop bloody asking for download links when the reason for the missing links are stated in the thread.
The downloadlinks are still the same, and the side does not harm anyone, dont know what you are talking about!? And the popups CandleJack talked about are already gone, so dont panic

Upvote 0
If there really was a virus in a popup (which are adverisements) then please tell us what it was about and who provided it.
The side itself has no virus for shure.
The downloads still are up (None of the files are infected). However I really can't believe that that virus was from our homepage.

Why should we want to infect computers lol? We just need a proof that there really is a virus on this page. The files are clean and the hompage too. Im not shure about that popups but as far as I know advertisements ushually do not contain Viruses!
So I think that the virus came from somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0
I knew the files weren't infected, however after the popup came up my internet browser started to malfunction; tabs weren't closing, stuff like that.

A new "anti-virus" program was installed and i believe that was a virus itself.

At the time i didn't think much of it and didn't save any proof (screencaps or other) because it didn't look dangerous.

I was told after that apparently i disabled the firewall :eek: so that might have something to do with it.

Well it's being taken in to get fixed.

I'd just like to recommend using some site like filefront or similar since i don't have problems with those.

Also, what are the console codes to spawn the guns ingame? :)

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0
Play style. The medic isn't a combat perk, but the reason for including a new weapon that behaves in a different way is for play style. Are you more of a CMtM? Get the Mp7, or if you're a SStM, get the rifle.

i see the point:)

another question: atm the medic bonuses dont apply to the medic rifle (no discount for sure, didnt check lager clips) is it possible or planed to implement the bonuses?

again: keep up the realy good work

Sgt

Upvote 0
I knew the files weren't infected, however after the popup came up my internet browser started to malfunction; tabs weren't closing, stuff like that.

A new "anti-virus" program was installed and i believe that was a virus itself.

At the time i didn't think much of it and didn't save any proof (screencaps or other) because it didn't look dangerous.

I was told after that apparently i disabled the firewall :eek: so that might have something to do with it.

Well it's being taken in to get fixed.

I'd just like to recommend using some site like filefront or similar since i don't have problems with those.

Also, what are the console codes to spawn the guns ingame? :)

As I said:
This is our homepage and we decide what's on it and what not. We already removed these popups which actually were advertiesements. If these did infect you then it really would be good to know what they were about. Ushually you have to agree on installing something there (never NEVER do that!). It was an official advertisment thing. So if they really "sell" viruses then you actually could sue them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
AAh crap...so this doesnt work with server perks?

Can anybody pm me how to get the weapons working with marco's server perk system....these weapons rock and I want to use them on our modded server. :)

Actually we will have to ask Marco to give us the source code or implement the weapons into his mutator. We don't want to do this without the permission of Marco and unpacking scripts often causes errors and so.
But good that you brought this up, as I almost forgot about the perking problem.
Without perks the M99 isn't very useful... :D

Upvote 0
Actually we will have to ask Marco to give us the source code or implement the weapons into his mutator. We don't want to do this without the permission of Marco and unpacking scripts often causes errors and so.
But good that you brought this up, as I almost forgot about the perking problem.
Without perks the M99 isn't very useful... :D

Actually you don't need to, you can create a separate mutator that extends the perk classes.

This way you can add the weapons without changing the Server Perks

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0