• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Infected soldiers

I enjoy mario. Make it an option if neccessary, but plz dont kill him off... And bogospawn, flaming threads and double posting wont earn you any points.

I agree im guilty with the double post(5 in the morning,cant find the EDIT button),but im not really flaming this thread...only the Mario,i just want to turn him off.He sure can get his separate mutator,as long as he doesnt mess with the kinky soldiers.The other post was a suggestion of making the Infected Soldiers look infected or simply beign survivors that went crazy and will do everything to gut you and steal your supplies.

Another thing-If you ever see me actually flame a thread in this forum,wich is quite unpossible since this kind of forums is not like the usual kind of forums for games out there *cough* SPUF *cough*,*****slap me and call me a ******.

EditX2:I never wanted to kill Mario,but his mutator is in another castle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
did it...but

did it...but

open up the scripts in kfed then export them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When compile, this message pop-up

....ZEDSoldiersB\Classes\ZEDBerserker.uc(1) :
Error, ZEDSoldiersB.ZEDBerserker's superclass must be ZEDSoldier
sB.ZEDSoldierBase, not ZEDSoldiers.ZEDSoldierBase

sorry....help me

Upvote 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When compile, this message pop-up

....ZEDSoldiersB\Classes\ZEDBerserker.uc(1) :
Error, ZEDSoldiersB.ZEDBerserker's superclass must be ZEDSoldier
sB.ZEDSoldierBase, not ZEDSoldiers.ZEDSoldierBase

sorry....help me

Hi ASSAYARO

before you compile, go to the KillingFloor.ini file, find 'EditPackages' and put // in front of the package ZedSoldiers and compile

once done you can remove the //

if you need to recompile, just leave the // until you know, your package is complete

or

you can actually change your class title to

class ZEDBerserker extends ZEDSoldiersB.ZEDSoldierBase

I prefer the first version though

Upvote 0