• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Released] Hunting Rifle Beta

i have extracted and moved the folders/files for the IJC 2.7 weapons pack + bd hunting rifle.

however when i am ingame i cannot see the hunting rifle in the trader menu.

ive only tested this on solo. i can see the IJC weapons but not the hunting rifle.

plz help!

another issue i have is, if the BD hunting rifle is whitelisted but doesnt appear in the trader menu unless using custom trader mut, which isnt whitelisted, doesnt that just make the weapon not whitelisted? i dont get this because the IJC weapons appear in the trader menu without the use of another mutator.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
how do i install this mod on my server i have bin trying but it keeps dieing on me mods running on my server
IJC Weapon pack 27
custom trader
antiBlocker
patHPleft
fakedPlayers
SpecimentHPConfig

The IJC Weapons pack is now part of KF by default so you will no longer need that. Also you won't need the custom trader unless you are running other weapon mods.

Two files need to be edited to make sure the server launches with what you want. "KillingFloor.bat" and "KillingFloor.ini". If you are missing the .bat file you can just open a new notepad document and save it as whatever name you want.

Here is what I use to run my dedicated server:

.bat
TITLE Killing Floor Server
"C:\SRCDS\KillingFloor\system\ucc.exe" server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.Hunting_RifleMut,KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft
.ini
[Engine.GameEngine] (find this in the ini and add the rest)
ServerActors=MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage
ServerPackages=MutKFAntiBlocker
ServerPackages=KFPatHPLeft
From this you can see I run:
SpecimineKillMessage
KFAntiBlocker
KFPatHPLeft
BDHuntingRifle

You should be able to find the faked players string in it's thread. Since the number of players you use reduces the max that can join I don't run it on my dedi. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
[EDIT] With the IJC Weapon pack now being part of KF (as of the current version) if you would like to add the BD Hunting Rifle to your .bat file all you need to put in is this:

BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.Hunting_RifleMut

Thanks.
Also, congrats to the IJC Team.

Exactly the information I was looking for, thank you.

While this adds the hunting rifle without issue, it seems to eliminate the axe from the trader as an option. At least that's been my experience, are you having this issue as well or no?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Exactly the information I was looking for, thank you.

While this adds the hunting rifle without issue, it seems to eliminate the axe from the trader as an option. At least that's been my experience, are you having this issue as well or no?

Yes, apparently if you put the Hunting Rifle, the Axe disappears. My friend told me the "Potato gun" disappears too but that is stupid. Is it even possible? Put one gun, two disappear? Not like that silly potato gun matters.

Upvote 0
Yes, apparently if you put the Hunting Rifle, the Axe disappears. My friend told me the "Potato gun" disappears too but that is stupid. Is it even possible? Put one gun, two disappear? Not like that silly potato gun matters.

That's because the weapon IDs on the extended weapons list (IJC + HRFinal) are the same as the one on the default list.

Upvote 0
Any clue on whats going on with this since it's no longer white listed? I miss this on my server

Mine still seems to be white listed, but I think the pricing/getting the perks +damage etc. has disappeared as far as I can tell (thing can't 1 hit a clot to the body on hard level 6 sharpshooter, suicidal and HoE it has issues headshotting in 1 hit on a lot of specimens too). But back on topic, I had mine running and still got perk experience which stayed after I left the server (maybe because I'm level 6 or something already the game doesn't care but I highly doubt that).

Upvote 0