• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Released] Hunting Rifle Beta

Big Thank you to Ivan/Jack Carver on the 2.7 weapon pack.

They have also updated and re-whitelisted a new version of the HR for me, which you can get here, this was due to it being too cheap but should be all sorted now and it also works with the 2.7 pack.

http://www.ijcdevelopment.de/wp/bdhrplus.rar

I will update the first post with this.

Hey Braindead
I have the Hunting Rifle Final textures/animations/staticmeshes/system/sound
Files all uploaded to my server. And I just uploaded the I&JC 2.7 pack to my server

My main question is about the BHhuntingrifleFinalPLus files
and where they go

The .U
And the .UCL files go into system that much i know
But the other folder named "Classes" filled with UC files
Where do I upload those to my server?

Also in my server-launcher.bat file
Should I add the hunting rifle into the startup line or will the
I&JC 2.7 weapon pack cover that?

Ohhh and one more thing, The original download of the HuntingrifleFinal
The system files had 3 files
.INT
.UCL
.U

The HuntingRifleFinalPlus folder that you uploaded only had a .UCL and .U file
Should I delete the old 3 files that dont have plus at the end of them? or keep?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As for *** adding multiple mutators to the server launcher bat ?Mutator=x.x,x.x or ?Mutator="x.x,x.x" wasn't sure if they needed that enclosure or not. I'll show you my launcher file.
Code:
ucc server KF-EvilSantasLair.rom
?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?
MaxPlayers=6
?Mutator="IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,INeedbodies.MutBodycount,
KFStigMut.KFStigMut,KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,MutKFAntiBlocker.
MutKFAntiBlocker,MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage"
I put the spaces in so you can see better,otherwise it's just one big hunk of linkstuffs.

This is also at the end of my kf.config file which i'm not sure if there's any conflicts

Code:
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor",Mutators="KFStigMut.KFStigMut,KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage,IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.MutKFWeaponPack,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,BDHuntingRifleFinal.Hunting_RifleMut,BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.Hunting_RifleMut,INeedbodies.MutBodycount,KFFakedPlayers.KFFakedPlayers,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options=)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think my problem may be that I have multiple versions of the things.
BDHuntingRifleFinal.int
BDHuntingRifleFinal.u
BDHuntingRifeRinal.ucl
BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.u
BDHuntingRifleFinalPlus.ucl
IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.u
IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.ucl
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.u
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.ucl

looks like i have 2 copies of both, which are the newest?

Upvote 0
Okay well here is the thing... The Custom Mutator Trader seems to work like it is intended to... However if you could tell me if it is white listed yet. I shot a clot in the head and it gave me the credit for the head shot, and then I killed myself and the next map loaded I looked at the sharpshooter perk and it did not keep the record of me shooting the clot.

Upvote 0
I think this new hunting rifle addition is sweet! Thanks for the hard work.

But like others said, the weapon needs some tweaking, either in form of faster reloading (might have to do with perk-related bonuses) or a slightly stronger shot. Other than that, it's a pretty cool weapon to use.
To me, the weapon is perfect. The only thing that is wrong with it, is it's not perked like you said. Sharpshooter has 50% headshot damage to all weapons, test it with that (level 5/6) for damage testing.

Upvote 0
To me, the weapon is perfect. The only thing that is wrong with it, is it's not perked like you said. Sharpshooter has 50% headshot damage to all weapons, test it with that (level 5/6) for damage testing.

Ah, so was it just the headshot bonus that didn't work, or does the reload bonus not work either? Because once those issues are solved, it'll make the Hunting Rifle a heckuva better weapon in hands of a good sniper. (HR + LAR combo)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ah, so was it just the headshot bonus that didn't work, or does the reload bonus not work either? Because once those issues are solved, it'll make the Hunting Rifle a heckuva better weapon in hands of a good sniper. (HR + LAR combo)
It's not a perked weapon so it wont get bonuses from the sharpshooter but only the "all weapon" bonus of 50% when level 5/6.

Upvote 0
It's not a perked weapon so it wont get bonuses from the sharpshooter but only the "all weapon" bonus of 50% when level 5/6.

If you use it via the IJC pack (the one which combine both their weapons and this Hunting Rifle) then it will be perked and reload faster and everything :)

Then it is absolutely awesome ^^

Upvote 0
These go nowhere... Just delete them and the folder.
It's the source code for the weapon (before compiling to create the .int .u & .ucl files).

DeeZ

Thank you

also I cant seem to find any of these files in the downloads on the main post where do i get them

IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.u
IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.ucl
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.u

Upvote 0