• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Hard Mode Patriarch

I refused this pat modification meaningly. Cos this way he behaves, looks very ridiculous and ruins some part of KF specific atmosphere and impression that is made by patriarch.

You probably wouldn't want to play on my server then :p LOL :D because even as hard as this Pat sounds... Compared to what spawns before the Pats final wave, and then what spawns during the Pats wave(thanks to Flux's mod)... This Pat fits in, but its really the other Zeds the players need to worry about :p the original Pat is a joke after making it to the end right now :p unless the other Zeds spawn before killing him :D

Upvote 0
You probably wouldn't want to play on my server then :p LOL :D because even as hard as this Pat sounds... Compared to what spawns before the Pats final wave, and then what spawns during the Pats wave(thanks to Flux's mod)... This Pat fits in, but its really the other Zeds the players need to worry about :p the original Pat is a joke after making it to the end right now :p unless the other Zeds spawn before killing him :D
I kept the original Patriarch but with raised standard health (but about 10-20k I think) and then added my own specimens for the waves. Shivers are the main, Shiver's Brother is then added and then lastly, Patriarch's son!

Upvote 0
I also have
#exec OBJ LOAD FILE=KF_Specimens_Trip_T.utx

just after my Class HardPat extends ZombieBoss;

In your default properties you need

Mesh=SkeletalMesh'KF_Freaks_Trip.Patriarch_Freak'
Skins(0)=Combiner'KF_Specimens_Trip_T.gatling_cmb'
Skins(1)=Combiner'KF_Specimens_Trip_T.patriarch_cmb'

Note i have combined the new code implemented for the Zed gun in some of the functions, but this shouldnt be stopping the HardPat from working.

Also you will probably need to use the Sandbox mode in order to get the HardPat to spawn due to how TWI now load Zombies.

Upvote 0
I also have
#exec OBJ LOAD FILE=KF_Specimens_Trip_T.utx

just after my Class HardPat extends ZombieBoss;

In your default properties you need

Mesh=SkeletalMesh'KF_Freaks_Trip.Patriarch_Freak'
Skins(0)=Combiner'KF_Specimens_Trip_T.gatling_cmb'
Skins(1)=Combiner'KF_Specimens_Trip_T.patriarch_cmb'

Note i have combined the new code implemented for the Zed gun in some of the functions, but this shouldnt be stopping the HardPat from working.

Also you will probably need to use the Sandbox mode in order to get the HardPat to spawn due to how TWI now load Zombies.
What code for spawning Patric in sandbox mode?

Upvote 0