• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Christmas Zeds for KF-EvilSantasLair

I have been wanting the Christmas zeds for some time, and today I came across a post from BartBear:

Here you can find the mutator. Now, when you install this mutator you will only need the missing files you do not possess, which should be the sound file for the chainsaw and the System files. The big problem with this mutator is that it was written before IceCave was a Christmas map.

I don't know if anyone can create v2 of this mutator, but it would be awesome if we could enjoy these zeds on that map as well.

Also I think it'd be pretty sweet if someone could create a mutator for the circus zeds as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This mutator was never all that stable for me since the update last Christmas. I decompiled it, made some changes, and recompiled it. Now it works on IceCave. For the time being I have removed ESL since for some reason which I have not taken the time to figure out yet, it keeps on causing my game to crash when this mutator is selected and I am on that map. All I have done aside from changing the map is I have added "#exec OBJ LOAD FILE" lines in the KFGameTypeXMAS.uc file for the different utx and usx files to make sure it has no problem in finding them.

When I have a chance, hopefully on Tuesday, I will review the files thoroughly and see if anything needs to be removed, added in, or modified.

Upvote 0
Below is a link to my updated Xmas zeds mutator, titled Kane's Xmas. This mutator works on both KF-EvilSantasLair and KF-IceCave. Enjoy!

For sandbox here are the specimen names:

Code:
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieClot_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieCrawler_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieGoreFast_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieStalker_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieScrake_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieFleshpound_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieBloat_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieSiren_Xmas
KFChar_Xmas.ZombieHusk_Xmas

Attachments