• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

After Christmas :: Super Scrake

Hemi

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
27694358.jpg

Full working PSK model(so you can import it in the SDK). No animations yet, but were planning on making new ones, since dual chainsaws could get messy with the current PSA animation set.

Benjamin is looking into a mutator for a mid-game miniboss...and this would be a nice addition...I think.

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheMaul/

ps: This is done purely to preserve TWI's work on the Christmas Zeds. So no replies like "You stole this bla bla" I know we stole it, its meant to preserve the christmass models after the event. So were doing only minor adjustments to the models and big ones on gameplay. :)

Last edited:
Its up to Yoshiro right now.... If they have a problem with this idea we will pull the plug right away. Ill do some little work here and there untill I get some answers towards whitelisting. I dont want to create something without peeps getting to perk on it. Thats my main goal.

This is how we did the Brute also, we waited for TWI to say the word that there was a possibility that it gets whitelisted...after that we would continue with the mod.

Upvote 0
That makes no sense what so ever. What if people are running a server with custom perks and they don't care about the whitelist? And what about all that work that you spent on it? Are you actually going to abandond it just because it can't be whitelisted? Release it regardless of whitelist status.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
That makes no sense what so ever. What if people are running a server white custom perks and they don't care about the whitelist? And what about all that work that you spent on it? Are you actually going to abandond it just because it can't be whitelisted? Release it regardless of whitelist status.

To me a possibility of whitelisting is a reward for all the hard work, and makes me want to create more stuff. I might finish it though...no matter what... I would just like to know what TWI thinks of this idea. :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0