• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Shop Mutator...

With this mod, it only allows 63 guns. any more, and you get the error above. I use this mod on one of my modded servers, but it limits me to what i can do :/ on the other server, i use the trader in the server perks. :)

I will probably be switching the other modded server fully over to the server side perks trader soon. Because it has out grown the 63 gun limit that this mode only allows sadly :(

This would be my suggestion to everyone now. This was a good mod when it first came out but is a little redundant, unless you are a modder and want to test stuff, then it is a simple tool.

I haven't bothered to put this on the workshop due to the issues it has and Marco's serverperks version is far superior.

Upvote 0
help !

help !

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2095 MHz with 3014MB RAM
Video: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 (3347)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::processEvent <- (KFCustomShopMutB KF-AbusementPark.KFCustomShopMutB, Function KFCustomShopMutV2.KFCustomShopMutB.Timer) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-AbusementPark <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 726F6F6C 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Upvote 0