• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Monster] The Reaver

Oh, you fixed the bug where specimen sometimes plays no animation on death? Would you mind pointing out what part you changed so I can look at it for reference? Thanks :D

Code:
UT
simulated function PlayDying(class<DamageType> DamageType, vector HitLoc)

Change Function
simulated function PlayDyingAnimation(class<DamageType> DamageType, vector HitLoc)

and ...
 anim name miss match fix.(not found)

Headshot
Use Gorefast default
OnlineHeadshotOffset=(X=5.000000,Z=53.000000)
Headmesh down
OnlineHeadshotOffset=(X=36.000000,Z=13.000000)
error spam stop.
add some anim properties.

I am thankful to slavek.

Upvote 0
I am happy to see that this has been worked on again. I just tested out the fix, and I can summon both of the reavers like before. However, now they both appear to work like the way that they should.

Only problem is that I still cannot get them to be added to the zed list. All I did was add those files and then a ServerPackages line as follows:

ServerPackages=SlavekZedsFix

Is there something that I am missing? Thank you.

Upvote 0
When attempting to add the zeds on my server using my web admin interface they still have the same problem as before in that once I set the selected mutators and change maps they are no longer selected.

In a solo game when I select them in Sandbox I can only select one or the other but not both. It just will not do anything when I attempt to add the 2nd after having added the 1st.

Upvote 0
I was just selecting the mutator from the mutators section in my web admin interface. At this time I cannot add it in my voting game config since it's full. I will get a ucc error if I add any more muts before removing some. Also I am sure that it won't work in the game config if it won't work from the mutators section. Something definitely needs to be fixed.

Upvote 0
I was just selecting the mutator from the mutators section in my web admin interface. At this time I cannot add it in my voting game config since it's full. I will get a ucc error if I add any more muts before removing some. Also I am sure that it won't work in the game config if it won't work from the mutators section. Something definitely needs to be fixed.
From the sounds of it you're doing it wrong and nothing is wrong with the files if no one else has complained. Double check everything.

Upvote 0
So far I have been able to summon them online and add them to the spawn list in solo mode using sandbox. When simply using the mutator in solo mode instead of sandbox I can only add KF-Reavers or KF-ReaversB but not both. When using sandbox I am able to play against both of them.

Now I did edit my GameConfig to include the SlavekZedsFix.KFReaverMutB. When I selected that particular GameConfig it still did not spawn the Reaver. I checked my mutators section in my WebAdmin interface, and all of my mutators were listed as being selected aside from this one.

Also I have tried this mutator all by itself with no success online.

Edit: I sincerely apologize. I didn't play it long enough after adding it to my Voting GameConfig to see that they would spawn. The only problem is that they don't show up as being enabled in my mutator section. Also when attempting to add it in my mutator section they do not show up still. I must use the Voting GameConfig.

Last edited:
Upvote 0