• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Some of the new skins for the rare zeds...

Some of the new skins for the rare zeds...

So here are some of the skins already in the WTFmut download. Some are total changes some are REALLY simple ones. But here they are up close and ugly.
Goreallyfast.jpg

The Goreallyfast.
Metalclot.jpg

The Metalclot.
Bloatzilla.jpg

BLOATZILLA!!!
Mrcrispy.jpg

The Incinerator.
Broodmother.jpg

The Broodmother.

Yeah some of the images are fuzzy but my tiny pea fingers are doing the best they can :D

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
What do you think about custom models? I mean, I'm missing two more enemies:

First: A dog stlye class
This is a fast enemie, small and agile. Hard to kill because of its fastness. One is not so deadly, but when they come up to you in more than three, you should watch your ***

Second: A flying class
Something that could fly, a bat or even something like the cherub of D3. Something that you don't expact, because it comes from above. Small enough, to fly also in rooms.

That's only a think about, would be nice. Otherwise, i like this mutator as it is....

Upvote 0
You're Mutators are awesome. 100% loved them.
You asked for ideas though....

For beserker, I believe a new type of katana upgrade. Maybe make it longer or figure out a dual wielding knife or machete thing. A chainsaw upgrade doesn't seem like enough to me. Mostly, b/c I am a beserker lover.
Second, ideas for Sharpshooter.
Take the M14EBR and give it a scope. A right click double click ability. First click = Down the barrel.
Second click = Scope
Keep the laser sight though.
You could also take the Lever Action and fix a reloading clip ability and turn it into a type of dragonav. Same clickable ideas as above.
Also, maybe a upgrade to the dual HC. Rapid fire like with the machine pistols. That would be sick. Even with 16 ammo, that would be awesome.

Upvote 0

For beserker, I believe a new type of katana upgrade. Maybe make it longer or figure out a dual wielding knife or machete thing. A chainsaw upgrade doesn't seem like enough to me. Mostly, b/c I am a beserker lover.
Take the M14EBR and give it a scope. A right click double click ability. First click = Down the barrel.
Second click = Scope
You could also take the Lever Action and fix a reloading clip ability and turn it into a type of dragonav. Same clickable ideas as above.
Also, maybe a upgrade to the dual HC. Rapid fire like with the machine pistols. That would be sick. Even with 16 ammo, that would be awesome.
Just a few ideas for a couple classes. Mostly b/c they are my faves and i felt like everything else had been severely upgraded while these two were somewhat left the same as usual. Again, awesome job. Absolutely loved them and I continue to pass it all on.

Upvote 0
Awsome work

Awsome work

Second click = Scope
Just a few ideas for a couple classes. Mostly b/c they are my faves and i felt like everything else had been severely upgraded while these two were somewhat left the same as usual. Again, awesome job. Absolutely loved them and I continue to pass it all on.

Upvote 0
New Skin

New Skin

After going back and looking at the Lethal Injector skin I realize that it needs a change. It was the first skin I tried making for this mut as a test. Now that I KNOW I can do better, its going to get a face-lift. I'll be posting a shot of it some time today or tomorrow.
Also I've completed a new chainsaw skin and will post it along with the new LI.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
What exactly are we supposed to change in the kf.ini. I am kinda of newb on this so I have no idea exactly what am i supposed to type and where exactly I am supposed to type in the kf.ini to get the perks working for this so any help would be nice.
On another note this looks like its gonna be great mutator

You can't get perks to work with this without a mutator, and it's not a good idea to fiddle with the kf.ini file.

Upvote 0
Some thing to love and Some thing to hate...

Some thing to love and Some thing to hate...

So we've been hard at work past few days working out some bugs and some other ideas.
Thanks to YoYoBatty we got a new weapon. SA80 Compact Sniper Rifle (thats what I call it anyway) Which you will see right here.
NewSA80CompactSniperRifle.jpg

I did what I could with the old skin to make it look a little better but I'll have to go back and clean it up some more. I also made a new clean scope while zoomed in.

Here I am testing out the new scope on a Broodmother.
Broodmuddainsights.jpg

And now for something to watch out for.... Banshees.
Banshees.jpg

These screamers will wait, invisibly, until they are right within range to blast your eardrums to gooey pulp. YOU WILL WANT A COMMANDO.:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
first at all, thx soo much for this mutator

first at all, thx soo much for this mutator

what happens if the broodmother would be x3 the Size of a normal Crawler, slower and with more HP, and he spawns a normal Size Crawlers..
somethimes when i fire to the little crawlers they are bugg and no one can kills them except with a granade or a m79, there is the solution for this i think..

i'm sorry for my english dude..

Upvote 0