• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Only This Specimen - Specimen-only mutator with added options

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
This mutator allows you to pick a particular specimen type to fight against for the duration of the game. Unlike the official mutators, you can disable spawning of other specimens completely, and even use the selected specimen as the boss (with boosted health).

Features
  • Pick any existing specimen or enter a custom name.
  • Disable/enable spawning of other specimens in later waves.
  • Use selected specimen as boss.
This mutator is now greylisted, meaning you can use your levelled perks with it (but not progress).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• OnlyThisSpecimen.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 7
  • OnlyThisSpecimen(Source).zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Tech. Problems

Tech. Problems

So whenever I download the package (the source is the actual mutator) the file in it is just File. The file in the ZIP for me is just a file.
So whenever I put it the system folder it doesn't work. I tried renaming it to Onlythisspecimen.U but it still doesnt work. Does anybody have a version that works that someone could send me? Or Benjamin can you upload a different version or something?

Upvote 0
You don't need the source. The source is for coders use only. Download the other file and there should be a system .u file in it.
I downloaded the other file (not the source) but on this computer the zip opens and it says onlythisspecimen file. It's not a U file its just a unknown file. And I tried it on another computer but it just wont open, the files says its corrupted. Can somebody please send me the file or upload it somewhere else?

Upvote 0