• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yomommassis

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
The idea is to either have alternate models for the clot so that there are multiple models for the same character on screen
OR
To have a brand new Zombie ZEDs​

Riot Police Zombie
For the sake variable characters, in my take of this the riot poilce "zombie" moves much faster than the other "Zombies", has a more durable head because of a helmet, and has increased health due to a bullet proof vest​

Gas Mask Police Zombie
The gas mask "zombie" also has increased health due to a bullet proof vest, and slight increase of speed over the regular clot (but slower than the riot police "zombie") although it has the same head defense as the clot​

Bomb Squad Zombie
The bomb squad "zombie" has a high increase in health due to his full body armor, a more durable head due to his helmet, and walks slightly slower than the average clot, but faster than the average bloat​

Stats are currently: (but not limited to)
Speed
Default Clot - 105
Gas Mask Police Zombie - 130
Riot Police Zombie- 180
Bomb Squad - 100​

78081922.gif

51822316.gif

71402811.gif

63232913.gif

26939096.gif

81454336.gif

Credit to rickyhorror for making the skin

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooblaster
i think the idea is just as the title of the thread says, "Zombies"
the current "zombies" in the game are more of failed genetic experiments than "zombies"

let me know if i'm wrong, but i believe his goal is to make an actual zombie
like in the movies/games

exactly ;]

is there any way you could release a beta version?
or allow some beta testers? :p

i'd love to play this!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice idea!

Any chance of following? :

- putting a fireaxe in hand of some of them and rigging them with gorefast's animations?
- cut-in-half model of soldier rigged with crawler animations
- there seems to be some code of 'shotgun zombie' inside KF - if AI is functional, you could get Security Officer Thorne with shotgun model to do their zombie job.
- zombiefied version of Lance-Corporal Lee Baron as extremely resilent zombie, almost invulnerable to explosives.
- zombiefied Dr. Gary Glover in his hazmat suit as a fire-resistant zombie.

Well, I suppose the last two would don't work for people who didn't buy DLC's, but still worth considering.

Upvote 0
Nice idea!

Any chance of following? :

- putting a fireaxe in hand of some of them and rigging them with gorefast's animations?
- cut-in-half model of soldier rigged with crawler animations
- there seems to be some code of 'shotgun zombie' inside KF - if AI is functional, you could get Security Officer Thorne with shotgun model to do their zombie job.
- zombiefied version of Lance-Corporal Lee Baron as extremely resilent zombie, almost invulnerable to explosives.
- zombiefied Dr. Gary Glover in his hazmat suit as a fire-resistant zombie.

Well, I suppose the last two would don't work for people who didn't buy DLC's, but still worth considering.

Firebugs are already suffering right now, and you suggest a fire-resistant one? D:

Upvote 0
Firebugs are already suffering right now, and you suggest a fire-resistant one? D:

Yeah, crossed my mind, but well, just trying to be somewhat creative with idea of putting game characters as zombies.

And don't forget to make them go all "wankaahs", "book it!" and "you gormless tossers" on you all. the. time. while ripping your brains out.

Yeah, with low-pitched, distorted voice mixed with growls!

Upvote 0