• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

-Small Hitlerjugend boys as stalkers.
In the following, with "you" I don't mean only you vealck.

What's up with you? I don't like what hitler did, but what could the kids have known about it? Do you have a clear conscience, while shooting boys?
What gives you the right to do something like this? It happened 60years ago?
Maybe the next Thing will be Killing Floor: American Slaughter?
Black people were hold as slaves 150years ago, so now they can make a game , where you kill little American Schoolboys as Stalkers.
What I want to say with this is, it's 2010. And Germans are still living on this world. I'm not talking of nazis. But of germans who may have lost family members because of world war II. Not every german who fought in this war was nazi. And if you shoot at GERMANS, that lived 60years ago. I feel defensive in playing this Mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
The Mod name is going to be Killing Floor: 1945. It depicts a time period so I can use WW2 era weapons and what not. You will be fighting Zombified soldiers, not little children and what not.

I did not specifically say all Germans are Nazis and that all my zombies are Nazis or German. I used the term "Nazi Zombie style" because many people have played COD5 and will recognize the gametype concept.

Also, Not trying to have a nasty attitude, I'm sorry if you are offended by this mod. I feel for people who have lost loved ones in the war.

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
The only thing, that made me wanting to share my thoughts was "Small Hitlerjugend boys as stalkers".
I'm not stopping anyone from playing this mod...and may even play it by myself. It can be funny to make jokes about nazis. But I see KillingFloor as a slaughtering game. And when I see Hitlerjugend Boys crawl up to me, to be slaughtered, i just got offended, because a Hitlerjugend boy was like every boy on the world. He was just born in the wrong country. And I wouldn't slaughter kids (in games and reality). So, I just got a little bit raged about that imagination. Good luck by doing this mod!

By the way, you could add Graf von Stauffenberg as "Demolition Force". Would be kind of appropriate :)

Upvote 0
The only thing, that made me wanting to share my thoughts was "Small Hitlerjugend boys as stalkers".
I'm not stopping anyone from playing this mod...and may even play it by myself. It can be funny to make jokes about nazis. But I see KillingFloor as a slaughtering game. And when I see Hitlerjugend Boys crawl up to me, to be slaughtered, i just got offended, because a Hitlerjugend boy was like every boy on the world. He was just born in the wrong country. And I wouldn't slaughter kids (in games and reality). So, I just got a little bit raged about that imagination.

Really? would that stop any soldier in WWII?
Hey it's a Nazi kid! lets not kill him EVEN though he's trying to kill us!
I don't really see a difference between a normal zombie and a kid zombie...

Upvote 0
i like this idea a lot - shame it can't be stalingrad as kessel, kraz and lazur - or at least a portion of them, would be good.
So would that map that smokey made that uses all the starkess statics, it was a big square made of 4 small ones with a train high in the middle.
You could even have it so you have to cap, but against the AI, and you only get resupplied when get there so you have to advance or you'll run out of ammo.

Upvote 0
Weapon Update:

STG44 | PPD40 | G43 | TT33 | MP40 - Completed (Subject to balance/FOV change but weapon is functional)

* All weapons now have a alternate fire melee mode. Rifles and other heavy weapons do more damage, Pistols do less damage but are good for stunning weak enemies.

*Grenades are now selectable weapons. Grenade throwing keyboard bind is now open for something else. (Suggestions welcome)

G43 and other scoped weapons are in works. Might try to figure out a system for changing between scope/iron sights like RO2, but for now no animation, player can use scope/iron sights.

Shot00125-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin
Upvote 0
Does this have a chance of whitelisting/greylisting, or at least the weapons?

In any case, just the weapons alone are keeping me meserized here.

That, and a bump, since this is currently a pretty snazzy project here:D

:IS2:-worthy.

Could probably be grey listed when released. Although perk weapon bonuses will not apply, you could still play with reload/movement bonus.

Upvote 0