• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New monster: FIREPOUND

YoYoBatty

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
======================28.02.2010 UPDATE=====================

The Fire Pounds now shoot 4 rapid shots of the husk fire projectile!
There is now a 5.5 seconds delay between each session of shots.
They now have the personality of a husk, making them tougher and scarier.
I gave them a large immunity to all fire damage.
Increased attack range.
They no longer distant attack doors due to unneccessary fights with other specimens and Fire Pounds.
I took out the flamethrower attack for obvious reasons.
Download is now available!!
Renamed file to KFFirePounds.

Yes you have been waiting for this, but mostly No Glory has.
Yes as the the title suggests, I created a firepound (I know, I am a genius).
They shoot 4 rapid sprays of the husk fire projectile when you get within firing range and melee attack range. Yes they are badass and they can kill you in under a minute, unless your a level 5+ medic or firebug or you know exactly what to do when you see one.
Filename: KFFirePounds.zip
FileSize: 7.70kb

================( DOWNLOAD )================

Attachments

• KFFirePounds.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
ohh i see, so you kinda have like 1 minute before it kills you as soon as it spawns lol

something along those lines..
Pretty much, unless your brave enough to run like hell! Soon as ONE, Fire Pound finds you, its pretty much over unless your a medic or firebug. Don't ever make one mad, ever! They do rage if they get close, then your dead!

Upvote 0
Sweet! Can't wait to try it out, how's the rest of the VIP mode coming along?

It's coming along ;)

EDIT:
YoYo, I'm having a problem trying it, it's considered the same file as FP chaingunners, could you change the filename and Mut name so that i can try it without it referencing Chaingunners instead of firepounds? XD

Last edited:
Upvote 0