• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chainsaw Massacre - Scrakes only

Zerethon

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Ohio
Well, this was a request from a forum member, Since i'm submitting it for whitelisting i might as well make a general thread for it so you can tell me if i broke anything or you have issues with it

Download:

-LINK DEAD- Once i locate the original files again i will re-upload this for kicks & grins, since it's being linked to by KF-wiki

Install Instructions:

Download and install to your KF/System directory (Should be a .ucl, .u, and .int file) then, if you intend to host a server with it, make sure you have ServerPackages=MutChainsaw added in Killingfloor.ini

Last edited:
For an experienced coder like yourself this must've taken about a minute. As for the actual gameplay, without perks I died in less time than this took you to create.

1. Uncompile mod
2. Edit and rename Poundamonium to use KFChar.ZombieScrake instead
3. Compile new mutator
4. Make .int while compiling
5. Zip together and post

Literally only about 1 minute from start to finish because i have both KFChar and KFMod both decompiled into .uc's already

Freshens up gameplay a bit, at least

Upvote 0
If you have the time, could you combine this WITH the fleshpound mutator?
So you would have Scrakes and Fleshies at the same time.

Theoretically, i could have this replace all low-tier ZED's (With a bunch of Replace class joy) with scrakes, and all high-tier with FPs (Also, with lots of Replace class)

The problem being it's a lot of code for little effect, but it can be done

Upvote 0