• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HELLFIRE! Husks-only Mutator

so your saying the regular husk dosnt have direct hits? and the feedback im giving is just to the writers so that for future updates run correctly, i didnt realize that getting a mut white listed was such a hard thing, dont they come by every yr or so for the good ones?
Regular husk are not always aimboting, they miss a lot of the time, the fire would actually go past you.
It use to be every few updates, the last whitelist round up was summer 2012, its about to be a year since anything new was whitelisted.
I mean, there is already one broken Whitelisted mutator out there thats a exploit. (since 2010)
Also last time the user who made this was on.
03-30-2012 01:24 AM

Last edited:
Upvote 0
okay i understand, but an honest question is that with this mut not enabled on my server, do STOCK husk direct hit? can find any real info about this and mybe i never notice till i played this mut i had likme 15 husk all below me ( i was on hill) and since they could shoot below me they couldnt hit me. even when this mut is not on i still have that server package line in and ive noticed that even the stock husk still aim for feet to give splash damage..... is this the way it always was or just a symptom of having that mut uploaded in my server packages when it load? im going to play solo tonigh on stock map and test, but ive tried b4 with no conclusive results.

Upvote 0