• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BDVehicles on the way

Also, I have a very, very large map to build, so hopefully this may be released around Christmas time. Sorry for the loooong delay but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Just a little bumperooney to see how the BDVehicles are progressing. I'd like to start working on the details of a somewhat large map using a 512 x 512 terrain which makes for some touring when running around with Blackcheetah's vehicles. It'd be nice to get a feel for the vehicle dynamics to plan in the contours and other features.

Upvote 0
Sorry all, have been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to get to this, add to that, my pc has given me problems and had to restart everything.

Will get back on to this asap, so don't worry it isn't dead, just put on the back burner for a while.

@Arramus

Hey man, that would be awesome to get a decent sized map on the go, BC's cars will suit you needs as the physics haven't changed much compared to my cars.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry all, have been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to get to this, add to that, my pc has given me problems and had to restart everything.

Will get back on to this asap, so don't worry it isn't dead, just put on the back burner for a while

I ain't gonna stop playing KF anytime soon. As long as this gets released at some point I'll be happy.

Upvote 0
So, any news?

This?
shot00721.png

Upvote 0