• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Versus Mode... It is a truth here...

TheBlackCheetah

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2009
Coming soon...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shot00037.JPG
    Shot00037.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: jhoantumacho2014
I wonder...can you choose your "Specimen"? Or is it random?

Aught to be random, and based on wave...lest you have some six or so fleshpounds chasing players....

I wonder how you can make things fair with so few players against so many specimens...some of which are intelligent .-.. Especially during the patriarch..assuming...this mode will even have waves and mr.p...

Upvote 0
You obviously haven't played this :D
By far the best is the crawler though, which should be renamed as "the incredibly annoying cricket of the death".
Good times...

By those words, you seem yourself to have played it. So, this is possible assuming it's live or in beta on a server somewhere?

And it would be rather annoying to be a clot...or siren...or bloat...

Crawlers and the rest aught to be interesting though...unless you develop a player specific specimen to play as?

Upvote 0
Looks promising. I have one practical question though: As a player specimen, what is the motivation to attack the survivors? For example, say that the last specimen in the wave is a person playing as a Stalker. What stops this player from simply running away or hiding the entire time to avoid being killed and thus stalling the entire game? When the AI is in control, they're obviously going to try and track down the players no matter what, but a human player doesn't have to follow such rules.

Upvote 0
Looks promising. I have one practical question though: As a player specimen, what is the motivation to attack the survivors? For example, say that the last specimen in the wave is a person playing as a Stalker. What stops this player from simply running away or hiding the entire time to avoid being killed and thus stalling the entire game? When the AI is in control, they're obviously going to try and track down the players no matter what, but a human player doesn't have to follow such rules.
I would play hide and seek with the players. xxxx-D

Upvote 0
great job cheeatah but the only thing is i can see veryone being a fleshpound, sirens are pretty slow there scream should have an added range and the bloat aswell but the bload had lots of health so.......
for the siren u could also do two version of them to play as the newer module and old version with red hair.what can u actually do while being a zombie left click and they attack or any of buttons?

Upvote 0