• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Versus Mode... It is a truth here...

090303.jpg

Replace left 4 dead with killing floor, and post this in all servers sporting the vs mode. Just so people don't get confused and all.

Upvote 0
I have played with Cheetah a couple of times on his server. Its a fun side game, and way more challenging for the humans. Also, someone asked if you can stack and the answer is no...its always balanced one more Human than specs controlled by user. But hes been tweaking it a bit to balance everything. Hes doing great.

Its kind of a variation of you vs them/specs (comes in slow waves...but can make it tough in a hurry if the specs get pesty). Choice of specs move up in class as waves go on...you have to wait for sirens/ scrakes to be released. I wont spill anymore...but great add on to the game none the less! This is a legit mod.

Upvote 0
090303.jpg

Replace left 4 dead with killing floor, and post this in all servers sporting the vs mode. Just so people don't get confused and all.

This is the MAIN reason I don't play much Left 4 Dead. They seriously act like this on there. And if Killing Floor Vs. turns out to be the same, I won't be playing much of it either...

I think the Left 4 Dead community is why they designed KF to be strictly co-op by default...

Upvote 0