• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KFAntiBlocker - Disables player-to-player collision during trader time

@Benjamin,
another extension to your mod would be that weldable doors lose their player collision during trader time.
I noticed some jerks around there welding doors in order to block team mates (bad if an support lvl 6) and according to that thread it happens more often that "well-mannered" players have to deal with that issue.

Imo it would be great if you could add this if you feel like doing so, as then another mod is not needed to get rid of that abuse. :)

Upvote 0
@Benjamin,
another extension to your mod would be that weldable doors lose their player collision during trader time.
I noticed some jerks around there welding doors in order to block team mates (bad if an support lvl 6) and according to that thread it happens more often that "well-mannered" players have to deal with that issue.

Imo it would be great if you could add this if you feel like doing so, as then another mod is not needed to get rid of that abuse. :)

There's always that banhammer for those a**holes.

Upvote 0
Mutant, idk if thats a good idea - then you no longer have to weld and unweld your fortifications - leave teh welded room, enter it again, and instead of having to plan for 30 seconds of welding, your good to go :/
I dont understand exactly what you mean, I think welding won't be affected by removing the collision, but I have no proof.
But it has to be a smart code that's true, exclude e.g. Aperture's core room.
But that's not the topic here, Benjamin has to decide whether to do sth. like that or not. ;)

There's always that banhammer for those a**holes.
I have never heard of that "banhammer", do non-admin players benefit from that too? (PM me if you want to keep the thread clean from off-topic)

Upvote 0
I have never heard of that "banhammer", do non-admin players benefit from that too? (PM me if you want to keep the thread clean from off-topic)

Off-Topic: As in just downright banning them.

On-Topic: Probably would be great to have no-collision for welded or non-welded doors (not counted for doors that are locked or disabled) during trader time.

Upvote 0
I don't see why this hasn't just been added to the game as a whole... I still find serers without it where one guy will block the door and say he has no money and then not move when you give him some (unfortunatly this specific server had vote-kick disabled... :( )
If this was added to the game it would remove any possibility of this type of trolling happening (except when some smart-*** stands behind you as berserker so you get surrounded...)
Some feedback on this would be greatly appreciated :)

Upvote 0
I don't see why this hasn't just been added to the game as a whole... I still find serers without it where one guy will block the door and say he has no money and then not move when you give him some (unfortunatly this specific server had vote-kick disabled... :( )
If this was added to the game it would remove any possibility of this type of trolling happening (except when some smart-*** stands behind you as berserker so you get surrounded...)
Some feedback on this would be greatly appreciated :)

Just enable the kick voting or friendly fire that should unblock the door :)

Upvote 0
If I have a server provided from a renting company, should I then just copy the contents into the servers own kf system folder instead, since its not my own dediacted server?
That is the same thing. If you rent it, it's your server till you stop paying. Pop it into the system folder on that server and carry on with the steps.

Upvote 0
I have leetserver and i am trying to add this line so i dont have to enable my muts every restart but it wont let me edit it, just the map is all it will let me do? also the server.bat wont open ethier? any workarounds?
Other then that, it has to be the webadmin. That makes you need to add it per restart (main, not map) though.

Upvote 0