• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KFAntiBlocker - Disables player-to-player collision during trader time

I am new to these forums and from what i read this mutator is great however. How do I keep it from being turned off. I mean i check mark it in the killing floor web admin panel and restart the map, but it seems to revert back when I restart the game server from my cpanel. Is there a way to keep this on permanently

Upvote 0
I am new to these forums and from what i read this mutator is great however. How do I keep it from being turned off. I mean i check mark it in the killing floor web admin panel and restart the map, but it seems to revert back when I restart the game server from my cpanel. Is there a way to keep this on permanently

I am having this issue on one server, although it stays on my other four.

Upvote 0
For this particular mutator, I've found it's enough to just add it to the server launch command line with ?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker to keep it active. I can totally bypass setting up in the Web Admin Interface.

Other mutators however, do not launch from the command line using the ?Mutator= prompt and require launching in the Web Admin Interface.

Upvote 0
I have this mutator starting with the commandline and it does not even need a mapchange to be switched off.

I restarted my servers and the antiblock worked I can even switch maps trough webadmin and it works.
than people started to play and it just switched of without switching maps on bioticslab.

so its not active in the webadmin and also when I check ingame it is off.

what can I do?
I don't want to waste another day on it.

edit:never mind I did a clean install on one of my servers and than it keeps running.
I found the problem with the Machine Pistols mutator.

I changed it on my other server in my killingfloor.ini
I edited GameConfig= and remove the pistol mutator from it.
Code:
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor",Options=)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
little help

little help

hi i have seen this mutator on few servers,no need to say it is awesome ,no more ppl blocking doors so when i found out about this page i tried to install it on my server,but its not working so if someone can help please

i did download it ,i did extract it, i did move it via ftp to my system directory ,i did restart server,but ppl can still block the door
is there anything i have to edit in kilingfloor.ini?
thanks in advance

Upvote 0
I've just released a new version which improves responsiveness and efficiency, but most importantly does not require the client to download the mutator file. Not yet whitelisted, but I'd appreciate if some are willing to test it and make sure there's no problems with it before I submit it for whitelisting. I've attached the file to the original post.

[edit] Just fixed a bug with re-enabling blocking. Re-uploaded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0