• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mutator: Mirror Friendly Fire

and now is broke they wont make it white listed now that it would work??
Because whitelisting takes time, its not like TWI goes around to see if anyone has something they wanted listed every 24 hours. Besides, the last whitelist round up was Summer 2012...its almost about to be a year since they whitelisted anything new.

This also goes for your question with the weapons pick up message.

Upvote 0
Because whitelisting takes time, its not like TWI goes around to see if anyone has something they wanted listed every 24 hours. Besides, the last whitelist round up was Summer 2012...its almost about to be a year since they whitelisted anything new.

This also goes for your question with the weapons pick up message.

dang, well thx for response man.

Upvote 0
TheBlackCheetah;n750032 said:
Friendly Fire mutator has been made.

If it's the exact same one as from here: http://www.gamemaps.com/details/117 then knifing a teammate crashes the server. Therefore this can be exploited by grievers and purposely crash the server unless this is looked at. And no I don't care if this disables perk and achievement progression as this will be on its own dedicated server space seperated from the others so if anyone can look at this and fix this I guess that other guy's issue too, that would be wonderful! Also, can you also give us an option to also turn on friendly fire alongside with this? So if I shoot, melee, burn, or and explode a teammate, they also die along with me or else this just more of a punishment rather than friendly fire and thus this should be called friendly fire revenge as the file name is named as...

Thanks!

EDIT: It would appear upon further testings, that knifing someone does NOT crash the server......I guess it must have been a bug or something before........BUT the mod is still broken(despite it working fine, so I guess semi-broken), unless this is was the intention: Shooting someone just in the chin area with any weapon (sharpy ones are easiest) will kill BOTH you and the attempted TK'er...

Last edited:
Upvote 0