• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KFNoDramaMut - Disable random ZED time

I know this is supposed to be whitelisted but whenever I use it on my listen server (or solo) my perks aren't saved. I can re-start the game and change only this mutator and everything works as intended, I've tried re-downloading it and replacing the files, same thing. Is there some reason the white-listing isn't working?

Upvote 0
Disregard my previous post. It DOES appear to be whitelisted and tracking properly. For some reason it wasn't before. Most likely I had something else active that was disabling stat tracking.

EDIT: Very strange, I made a post before this and it said that I needed moderator approval, yet this post went through immediately. Anyway, my *actual* first post stated that the mutator was disabling stat tracking. I was wrong, and the mutator is fine.

New user, so I'm a little confused as to why that post required mod approval while this one didn't. Oh well. Hi forums!

Last edited:
Upvote 0