• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hello all,

First I want to thank Marco for the great mutator!!

I have Killing Floor server installed on Linux Ubuntu server 14.04.
Mutators installed on my server are: ArmorWelding, AntiBlocker,KFMaxPlayers and ServerPerks. I installed wine and started ServerPerksHost.exe to keep my ServerPerks database. The only changes I did in ServerPerks.ini were:

Code:
MaxPerksLevel= changed to 12 from 6.
RemoteDatabaseURL= changed to 127.0.0.1 from 192.168.1.33 .
bDebugDatabase= changed to True from False.

My problem is when I connect to our server all my perks are level 0. If I change the map my perk stats are loaded. If I disconnect from the server and reconnect sometimes my stats are loaded sometimes they are not.
If I join the game when my perks appear as level 0 and for example hit headshot it saves my new stats over the old ones.

This is a big problem because if players are in the server and a player joins the server he has to wait until they finish all the waves or wipe. If he joins the game and does something his stats are saved over his old ones.

Could someone assist me with this. Any help is really appreciated!! Meanwhile I will keep investigating the problem and keep looking for solutions.

Thank you in advance and again thank you Marco for this great mutator!!

I managed to fix my problem "Using FTP protocol for database in ServerPerks v7".

Upvote 0
Need Some Help

Need Some Help

I don't know if some one would reply or not, but i have an issue with serverperksV7, actually i m running a dedicated server, everything is fine with the mutator, but the perks progression isn't saved, sometimes it's loaded for the first time then after map changing it goes off.

- I have a serverperksStat file but it has only my perk stats, and wasn't updated since 21:26, and i was playing with 2 friend untill 03:00.

Please i need some help !!!

Upvote 0
Hi, I need help.
This mut prevents my server from accepting any client connection, even local, on some custom maps. Nothing is logged anywhere as far as I know and it happens on both Linux (with and without kfserver) and Windows.

To reproduce the bug it's enough to load ServerPerks, write any kind of custom perk, even this:

Code:
class FVetBerserker extends ServerPerksP.SRVetBerserker;

Enable it through ServerPerks.ini, replacing any existing perk, and mapvote to any of these maps:

KF-MedievalNerYFortress
KF-Isolation
KF-AspenManorFinal
KF-Mansion
KF-Aventine
KF-Fogfield_beta05
KF-Corruption
KF-BioticsLabFarm
KF-TheLongDarkRoad
KF-LostCity-Final
KF-Multifarious
KF-MushroomValley
KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFinal
KF-Swamp
KF-Grimpen
KF-Scrapheap
KF-TheCemetery

I feel like I've tried anything and I can't figure out why this is happening since the error is this silent.
Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Some words about FTP RemoteDB (bUseFTPLink=true)

If you are using Filezilla server - you can't just use RNTO command, Filezilla requires *.txt file to be deleted before RNTO
So, edit FTPTcpLink.UploadStats.ProcessResponse somehow like that:
Spoiler!

Reactions: RaideN111
Upvote 0