• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Just updated to v6.01 because of the old version crashing when you kill a zed. But now the server isn't keeping track of stats anymore, nor does it make a new stat file. Tried replacing all files, deleting, replacing, etc. to no avail. Anyone got the same problem or a solution?

Don't use a listen server? Running a dedicated server does work fine with v6.01, for me at least.

I don't have this mutator (if it is standalone one), can it be a part of others?

Pretty sure it isn't any mutators, but simply that it hasn't been added yet. I like to see an option in ServerPerks that makes it a choice wheather or not you want to replace the Medic's grenades (when it is all added). That'd be cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That sure helped my problems, thanks a bunch Hippox ! *end sarcasm*

So I told you that:

-It doesn't work properly on a listen server (If you use such a setup).
-It works on a dedicated server (for me).

So,

If you had tried to use a listen server it might have helped you.

And now you at least know that V6.01 isn't completely broken. BTW: How many to you see posting that it doesn't work?

I don't see how I could have offended you? Now you at least have a bigger picture than before about your issue with ServerPerks. But whatever dude.

Last edited:
Upvote 0