• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Help

Help

it does not work for me

when refreshing the mutators list appear unchecked again.

my server is a KF-Steam, has 64 slots and is hosted on a dedicated with debian server.

help!

My Game Gang has a 20 slot and same as the guy above. It worked for two days great. We use a script tp expand the slots to 20 and also use the anti blocker. I put all files in the syestem folder on server.

Upvote 0
Well then I'll just make it official update: here.

Also added 2 new options to the ServerPerks INI file:
bForceGivePerk - Force give players a random perk on startup if they have none selected (so no ammo cost glitching).
bNoSavingProgress - Save no progress on servers (saves some server resources if server host only plans to use this mutator for level 6 everything).

And if this still doesn't fix the perk selection, it is some SteamStatsAndAchievements C++ script that's messing it up (that I can't check on).

Upvote 0
I have added ?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut to the command line. I'm using the latest version of the mutator on a 20 slot server. Every time i check the box to enable the mutator. It does not enable it and the check box is empty when i return to the mutators screen.
Have you tried putting the mutator on Voting GameConfig then (see attachment)?

Attachments

• KFVotingPic.JPG
    KFVotingPic.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Ehm I have no idea how MySQL works, but you mean simply save an INI file in /killingfloor/System/ folder (with all the stats)?
Hmm that would be too awesome :)

But I mean, you could do the option for saving data by: name, ip, steamid :)
For example in ServerPerksV2.ini : sSaveDataBy="ip" or sSaveDataBy="name" or sSaveDataBy="steamid"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm that would be too awesome :)

But I mean, you could do the option for saving data by: name, ip, steamid :)
For example in ServerPerksV2.ini : sSaveDataBy="ip" or sSaveDataBy="name" or sSaveDataBy="steamid"
Well the stats are already saved in /killingfloor/System/ServerPerksStat.ini by SteamID.
But yes I could add that option in next version to save by Name or IP aswell.

Upvote 0
@Paul add this to command line when launching server:

@Marco Please fix that bug and please if you can make it MYSQL support that would be awesome! :)

still not working, got the update and does not work =(

Ehm I have no idea how MySQL works, but you mean simply save an INI file in /killingfloor/System/ folder (with all the stats)?

is actually very simple to learn and use mysql, is a matter of self memorized functions.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/functions.html

Upvote 0
still not working, got the update and does not work =(

is actually very simple to learn and use mysql, is a matter of self memorized functions.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/functions.html
Please Marco try to learn it ^_^ It's really simple, I'm coding in amxmodx.org , sourcemod.org for other games and it's easy, working with queries,databases etc... :)
Found that bug, 'Please wait while your client is loading the perks...' something like this, there are Button 'Perks' and on menu you can't choose it, writes that message and shows Perk's stats, saw it when trader gets opened.
Code:
	if ( ST==None || ST.CachePerks.Length==0 )
	{
		if( ST!=None )
			ST.ServerRequestPerks();
		lb_PerkEffects.SetContent("Please wait while your client is loading the perks...");
	}

And about Spectate :)
Code:
			// Spectate map while waiting for players to get ready
			LobbyMenu(PageOwner).bAllowClose = true;
			PC.ClientCloseMenu(true, false);
Please don't force players to spectate map :) Just Unpress 'Not Ready', but not spectate, because sometimes first connected player can be bugged , he is spectating and can't play :)

@Paul give me your command line when you launching server, I'll combine it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0