• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

How do I enable chat icons? Yes bEnableChatIcons=True is on true
and I alos have this in the ServerPerks.ini:

Code:
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Mad",IconTag=">:(",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Frown",IconTag=":(",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_GreenLickB",IconTag=":)",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Tongue",IconTag=":P",bCaseInsensitive=True)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_GreenLick",IconTag=":d",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_BigGrin",IconTag=":D",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Indiffe",IconTag=":|",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Ohwell",IconTag=":/",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_RedFace",IconTag=":*",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_RedFace",IconTag=":-*",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Ban",IconTag="Ban?",bCaseInsensitive=True)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Cool",IconTag="B)",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Hmm",IconTag="Hmm",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Scream",IconTag="XD",bCaseInsensitive=False)
SmileyTags=(iconTexture="ServerPerks.I_Spam",IconTag="SPAM",bCaseInsensitive=False)

Upvote 0
Hi.

A few servers use a mutator version called "Server2X" and have name prefixes preceded by the name of mutator like this "XXXKFMutWelderArmor".

- This mutator is referenced to ServerPerks V2?
- It is possible to change the name of mutator to show ?

I'm confused :(

I think thats caused by people correctly renaming their package after they make edits to avoid missmatches.

Upvote 0
thanks to reply EpharGy :)

You can rename it by INI file?

What about Server2X?, is the same version of ServerPerksV2?

No, if you have renamed the package and recompiled your own version of serverperks, then it will be the name you called it.

I guess you could try renaming ServerPerks itself, but im thinking that will probably cause errors now that its split in 3 sections, and really whats the point of it?

Upvote 0
Please I need help. When I set up a listen server, the stats of perks are loaded without any problem but when I use a "utility Chatter mutator" or I use "WebAdmin" then the stats of perks are not enabled.

For instace, I loged in WedAdmin to see all configurations but it's strange because I see near on top right the word "logged as" and then should be set the name of admin. So this parameter is empty :/

Upvote 0
Someone please have mercy on me. I've been googling for several days, and used the thread search and forum search function, and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure this is insultingly basic for all of you.

So I have ServerPerks running properly on my server. I also have some custom guns I've downloaded from various sources. So, yes the question is the obvious:

Q: How can I run modded weapons I've downloaded (From this Forum and Steam Workshop primarily) with ServerPerks???

I do not want to have to extend or modify the code. I'd prefer not to have to go down that far. This is the only solution I've seen that is commonly discussed for custom ServerPerks content. I need to have the weapons display in the shop properly and contribute to Perk Advancement.

I know there's the Custom Shop Mutator, which handles this issue, but as far as I can tell it does not work in tandem with ServerPerks. It's either one or the other, yes?

I realize this question has certainly been asked before. But I'm simply unable to find where it has been properly asked and answered. Please be kind and refer me.

Sorry for the foolish question.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You add them by editing the ServerPerks.ini file. Just add them under the TraderInventory section.

Thank you for getting back to me.

How do I determine the proper name to enter into the .ini file so that it will hook up with the new guns? I am using several Russian guns, and I haven't applied the translation patch. So the guns look like "~~~-47" at the trader when I add them without serverperks. Does this affect anything?

Upvote 0
The russian weapons need the translation patch for the english name to show up properly in the trader. Otherwise you would need to decompile, edit and recompile them.

Most modders add the pickup name in their posts.

ie.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=84009

Gartley provides you with the pickup name "WM1911Pistol.ColtPickup" which you would use to add this weapon to the TraderInventory via the ServerPerks.ini file.

You can find the pickup name in the .ucl file of the mod if not posted by the maker.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok. Thank you Tendency. That is sufficiently clear that I should be able to muddle my way through and add custom weapons to a serverperks server. I'll give it a try with an gun done in english first. You've saved me quite a bit of hassle.

Now I've got to get to downloading all the Russian guns, and making sure there's no version mismatches. I believe that Gartley's patch still doesn't work if you don't have all of the weapons in the collection at once. Still, that's a lot better than the standstill i was at before.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Weapons will not gain perk discounts or bonuses unless they are coded into the perk files, some weapons if created correctly will continue to increment to the perk requirements though, this sually being Sharpshooter/Firebug/Support/Berserker/Demo weapons.

You should probably look into Poosh's ScN balance version, as his you can add weapons to, but you also have all the balances which you may not like.

Upvote 0