• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hey, not sure if it was answered and questioned before but, is there any way I can make it so the Trader menu is from the original KF and not of ServerPerks'?

EDIT: Also, can't get this to work. Whenever I put this mutator on my server, the loading time is INFINITE when I try to get in. I'm thinking it's because I have an outdated ServerPerks on my cache, but not so sure since I deleted "Cache" and it wasn't removed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Marco,

Seems the new ServerPerksMut v5.51 is somewhat referencing the old ServerPerksV5P package (instead of "ServerPerksP"), I got the following during server startup:

Failed to load 'ServerPerksV5P': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetSupportSpec': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetBerserker': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetCommando': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetFieldMedic': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetFirebug': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetSharpshooter': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'
Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksV5P.SRVetDemolitions': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5P'

Upvote 0
Hi Marco,

Seems the new ServerPerksMut v5.51 is somewhat referencing the old ServerPerksV5P package (instead of "ServerPerksP"), I got the following during server startup:
Indeed seams I had wrong in defaults but you can easily fix this in your ini file.

Is that why it takes too long for me to get in my own server?
No.

Upvote 0
Ty Marco, perk switching now works perfectly. But there are some reference issues in v5.51, e.g. it uses ServerPerksV5.ini instead of ServerPerks.ini.

*** EDIT:
Now players are able to change perk twice:
1) before the wave ends;
2) in the trader time.
For example, before wave end you can select Medic, in the trader time buy Medic Gun with discount and change to another perk. But for me it isn't a big deal. Anyway, now perk selection is much better than it was before.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a quick question on one of your functions. For this:
Code:
static function bool AllowWeaponInTrader( class<KFWeaponPickup> Pickup, KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, byte Level )
{

if (Pickup == Class'MedSentryGunPickup')
 {
  if (KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill==class'SRVetUberMedic')
   return true;
  else
   return false;
 }
 return true;
}

How do I make it check if one of the specific stats are set to true/false for example for a membership bool? When I tried three different ways, it always says that it needs to return a default value from a variable or something.

Upvote 0
Compiling clear sp 5.51 after game update >>> fail

jNPiA99538xnk.png

i9XH4IF8AD43u.gif

Upvote 0
Just a quick question on one of your functions. For this:

How do I make it check if one of the specific stats are set to true/false for example for a membership bool? When I tried three different ways, it always says that it needs to return a default value from a variable or something.

Assuming you have your custom PRI class "FsPRI" or w/e it was called:
Code:
static function bool AllowWeaponInTrader( class<KFWeaponPickup> Pickup, KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, byte Level )
{
		return (KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill==class'SRVetUberMedic' && FsPRI(KFPRI).bIsMember);
	return true;
}

Upvote 0
Assuming you have your custom PRI class "FsPRI" or w/e it was called:
Code:
{
        return (KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill==class'SRVetUberMedic' && FsPRI(KFPRI).bIsMember);
    return true;
}
Cheers. I didn't add the (KFPRI) :eek:

Upvote 0