• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Yeah I know about this as I am a "balance freak" as I guess Hemi would call me lol. I do know that (as I did this too first of all), but there is no reload bonus on Marco's version that I know of.

The Firebug and Commando class get their reload perks.

Besides the reload speed on sharpshooter, I also noticed Berserker doesn't get it's movement speed bonus with melee weapons.

you could just copy the stats n stuff out of kfmod.kfvet(perk) and put in your version of perks.

I couldn't find that file. The only thing I found that has perk info is kfmod.int
Then I found ServerPerksP.int, which has some perk info in there. But ServerPerksP.int has everything, including reload speed on Sharpshooter. Is this the right file? Or is it somewhere else?

Upvote 0
no. Should I have a kfmod directory? I just downloaded ServerPerksV55.rar and put the files in my system folder. I picked up the game recently so I'm still learning about modding and stuff.

Download and install the SDK, that will create a KFMOD directory in your /killingfloor/ folder. It contains all the original class files for the game.

Upvote 0
ummmm
V5.5

A Weapon menu will be displayed if changed by a number key.

Press [1]
PrevWeapon Menu or NextWeapon Menu displayed for a short time.

why ????:confused:
I am never using the menu.

PS.
I understand.
The function was deleted in my server.

SRHUDKillingFloor.uc
PrevWeapon
NextWeapon

KFPCServ
SwitchWeapon

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ummmm
V5.5

A Weapon menu will be displayed if changed by a number key.

Press [1]
PrevWeapon Menu or NextWeapon Menu displayed for a short time.

why ????:confused:
I am never using the menu.

PS.
I understand.
The function was deleted in my server.

SRHUDKillingFloor.uc
PrevWeapon
NextWeapon

KFPCServ
SwitchWeapon

It works as intended, it was meant to show up for brief moment and to cancel out Next/PrevWeapon selection.
Also as you seam to be so bad at coding you should be informed that it is only caused by KFPCServ.SwitchWeapon and that you can simply subclass that playercontroller class to undo that function change without need to modify any core packages.

Upvote 0
It works as intended, it was meant to show up for brief moment and to cancel out Next/PrevWeapon selection.
Also as you seam to be so bad at coding you should be informed that it is only caused by KFPCServ.SwitchWeapon and that you can simply subclass that playercontroller class to undo that function change without need to modify any core packages.

ok.
I HUD function rollback.
modify SwitchWeapon only.

thanks.

Upvote 0
Requirement Scaling Broken

Requirement Scaling Broken

I have changed the Requirement Scaling in Server Perks however the damage is now stuck at 1250 out of whatever number the scaling changed it to. I noticed 1250 was the default amount of damage needed to level, so maybe there is a file that needs to be changed elsewhere? Any help on how to fix this would be much appreciated :D.

Upvote 0
can i use this in a solo match, i mean an offline singleplayer match. because i got problem when using some non-whitelisted weapons (e.g russian weapons) and mutators, this message appears "Unknown Steam error prevent you from accessing this" and i can't select perks. if you know how to fix this plz tell, i'd appreciate this a lot
P/S: i tried to use perk selector replacement, it doesn't work for me

Upvote 0
can i use this in a solo match, i mean an offline singleplayer match. because i got problem when using some non-whitelisted weapons (e.g russian weapons) and mutators, this message appears "Unknown Steam error prevent you from accessing this" and i can't select perks. if you know how to fix this plz tell, i'd appreciate this a lot
P/S: i tried to use perk selector replacement, it doesn't work for me

Upvote 0
The important thing is how did you do this? Did you simply edit the ServerPerksP package and recompile? If you did you are an idiot considering how many times over this thread let alone over the entire board including stikies users are instructed not to do this for that very reason.

-1 Go to your /killingfloor/system folder.
-2 Delete all ServerPerks related files, should be about 5 of them.
-3 Delete any source code you have.
-4 Open your desk draw.
-5 Put your fingers into the draw.
-6 Now slam the draw shut
-7 Problem should be fixed.

This should be sticky :p

Upvote 0
The important thing is how did you do this? Did you simply edit the ServerPerksP package and recompile? If you did you are an idiot considering how many times over this thread let alone over the entire board including stikies users are instructed not to do this for that very reason.

-4 Open your desk draw.

Thank for you tips, I did fix it somehow , now working as well.
I

Upvote 0
It's not so much your lack of knowledge, it's that you failed to do so much as look around the forums prior to starting. First post of this thread, points to instructions on how to write perks. Sticky posts are in the general modding subforum about version missmatches and how to avoid them. So many people seem to do this, it's not like the information is hidden away in some secret vault that only few know about. I mean come on, it's on the front page.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

-4 Open your desk draw.

Sticky.

Upvote 0