• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Medic Webley

Kawrea

Sep 29, 2010
The mutator for this will be up soon!
Single has been animated, and coded, still working on the duals.

Thanks to Zedek for a great help in making this!
MUvfCU0.png

Last edited:
Well see it this way. You are giving the medic (not supposed to be doing high damage) a magnum but not only that, a magnum with a medic dart machine? Just so "wtf" to me. Not putting the work down or anything as I think it's done ok so far.

Not a magnum. A .38 at best and being from the pre 40's, I doubt it would be as accurate as a magnum.

I personally love this gun and was going to make one at one point. This saved me the trouble and I think it fits the game perfectly instead of these sci-fi weapons that have slowly made their way into it.

You would have more chance of finding one of these in Britain than any other gun in the game.

Upvote 0
Not a magnum. A .38 at best and being from the pre 40's, I doubt it would be as accurate as a magnum.

I personally love this gun and was going to make one at one point. This saved me the trouble and I think it fits the game perfectly instead of these sci-fi weapons that have slowly made their way into it.

You would have more chance of finding one of these in Britain than any other gun in the game.

I'll admit, you have some points there. I honestly did think it was a magnum so my bad.

Upvote 0