• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation [Help] My AS50 Animation Is Bugging

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Hey, since im now redoing my animations for the third time running, i've now ran into a problem. Before you ask, it had corrupted and all my backups with it aswel.

Anyway my problem is that i've made most of my reload animation and thought i'd test to see how the view was with it in-game as I have the magazine fly out of the weapon and out of view. Well as I import it and try to play it, it messes up the rig as if the animation for the weapon was moved off of the rig.

Anyone got any ideas why this is happening? I have a picture to show that it's not me entirely.
AS50AnimationBug.jpg

Ok I have got this sorted but I have now countered a new problem. Now the animation works but only the gun moves, not the arms. Any ideas on why this can occur?

I have dummys being used on both hands to stop any changes to the hands movement because as soon as they linked to the weapon, they went funny. So the hands link to the dummys and the dummys link to the gun.

Any ideas please?

Upvote 0