• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation 3ds Max Skeleton's?

shocktrooper114

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Hey everyone, ive been searching for a while now and couldn't find any kind of character skeleton, to rig new character's on them or any kind of weapon skeleton to rig and animate weapon's on. My question is if KF doe's not have any official skeleton files released? Kinda want to get into that stuff but can't really go on unless I know how it's done.

For the game I previously moded for, they had a char. and weapon skeleton officially released, which made it possible for moder's to use these to get new character's and weapon's ingame.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, ive been searching for a while now and couldn't find any kind of character skeleton, to rig new character's on them or any kind of weapon skeleton to rig and animate weapon's on. My question is if KF doe's not have any official skeleton files released? Kinda want to get into that stuff but can't really go on unless I know how it's done.

For the game I previously moded for, they had a char. and weapon skeleton officially released, which made it possible for moder's to use these to get new character's and weapon's ingame.

When you installed the SDK, there used to be a folder called 'Rigs' but looks like it's gone now.
I did a fresh install last night and it isn't there. :(

Upvote 0