• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

Don't, you're better off learning on your own then going to a uni for art. Go to polycount.com and look up art degrees you should get all the information you need.

render2-10.png

Upvote 0
Up to you honestly, just remember most art degrees aren't worth the paper its printed on and most company's will hire you based on your portfolio and previous experiences (Freelance and mod work) instead of your degree.
Doubt I will ever get in some big company, I might start something on my own.

Every great journey start with small single step.

Upvote 0
OMG Sorrow! Spaz the Jackrabbit! You absolute LEG-END!

Awesome looking stuff you are working on there, and ofc you too Zero, as always :)

xD everyone loves the JackRabbits, if I knew how to extract the content ( I have the music done) and knew how to make KF a side scroller I'd remake it.

These arms are going into an Amnesia custom story My bro and I are making, I'll Upload some map pics asap, I let him do the majority of the mapping and all the scripting while I just make more content.

qzbDq.jpg

This map won't be in the custom story but it's just some **** I threw together in about 1 hour, there's many more screenies, but that means more massive pics and annoying links, this's My second map with this engine so I know, it sucks, lacks atmosphere and allot of detail.

7qGEu.jpg

zVppK.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0