• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Resident Evil Conversion Project

final boss must be ALBERT WESKER

If you see what half-dead is doing, he's not making entirely new stuff. He's just giving existing stuff a resident evil look.

If Wesker is to be the final boss, he will replace the patriarch, which will make wesker as tall as the patriarch and also give him a mountain of health, as well as a rocket launcher, a chain gun, health stims and a cloaking device.

It wouldn't look so good.

Upvote 0

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

That goes straight to my favourites.

Ive played Resident Evil 4 through like 20 times, literally. I played it through about once on easy difficulty when I was very young, like 5 times on normal, then I had to return the game to my uncle. After few years we bought the game and again I played it through on normal, then many times on hard and later on the hardest difficulty. Also my brothers played it lol. There was tons and TONS of old finished save games on the memory card. :D

Also I bought Resident Evil 5 recently, I havent played it much tho cos Im not that much of a console fan.

Reactions: octane_freak
Upvote 0
Sorry i meant to post this a while ago but forgot

Ok good news and bad news.

Good news. I didn't die
Bad news. My harddrive did. :( and i'm really pissed about it since i lost all my work for this and many other things i was working on for other games. But i am planning on making some player models to say sorry for not being able to complete this.

Upvote 0
Sorry i meant to post this a while ago but forgot

Ok good news and bad news.

Good news. I didn't die
Bad news. My harddrive did. :( and i'm really pissed about it since i lost all my work for this and many other things i was working on for other games. But i am planning on making some player models to say sorry for not being able to complete this.

YAY

and

NOOO

but yeah, great that you're back again. :D

Shame about your harddrive's death. :(

Upvote 0