• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Resident Evil Conversion Project

People! :)

What about the hunter? :eek::)

urod.jpg

502222131.jpg

code_veronicax_x_conceptart_U34l9.jpg

Upvote 0
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I forgot to say! :

It would be awesome to replace some music!

YouTube - Resident Evil 4 Music - The Mercenaries~Ada

(apologies for double-post, etc :()

Yes! :) Great idea! :)
But we need scary music! :) Soundtracks from Resident Evil 2 or Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, if you want to feel fear! :eek::)

For example:
YouTube - Resident Evil 3 Soundtrack: Nemesis Final Metamorphosis

YouTube - Resident Evil 3 Soundtrack: Unstoppable Nemesis

YouTube - Resident Evil 3 Soundtrack: Nemesis Theme

YouTube - Resident Evil OST- RE3: The City of Ruin

YouTube - Resident evil 3 ost nigtmare begins

YouTube - Resident Evil 3 Don't Lose Courage Theme

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Found a glitch with the custom monsters...I breaks the ability to open the Profile menu in the main menu BUT!!! This is NOT game breaking. You can still change you perk through the buy menu at the trader and possibly though the menu you get when you first start the game ON OTHER SERVERS ONLY. Just make sure you have your player model selected before you install the mod. Also, I will not suggest the monster's to people who frequently host servers but if you just play servers, like me, then you should be fine. Reason to this is that it breaks perks ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY!!! on YOUR OWN server hosted by YOU YOURSELF and SOLO GAMEPLAY ONLY

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok i've been working on the tyrant fleshpound for a while now. I got the model done but he doesn't seem to show up ingame. I'll toy around with it

Edit:
Fixed i'll post some pictures in a bit. I'm gonna take a break

Edit Again:
I think i figured out what's causing this occasional crash and i'm pretty sure it's something to do with when the siren screams

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not sure yet the whole project is just a "think it up as i go" thing probably a female zombie for the stalker and a fat one for the bloat but the others i'm not sure yet

Also guys i'm liked on other forums too :(. ModDB is the exception

Man! :) I do not care! :) We do not mind the fact that you sit in other forums! :) We want you to not forget about us, and, I'm sure everyone wants you to share with us your creations! :eek::)

Upvote 0