• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad siCK No Cure - Clan Recruitment!!

MiraculousGamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2013
To, Fellow Gamers,

If your looking for a bunch of great people to play with on a regular basis then check out sNc! www.thesickclan.com.

We have recently opened up a PC gaming section following our successful time on the ps3, we at siCK feel that moving onto the PC as well as moving up to the PS4 will be a huge step forward in the right direction, especially seeing how popular the PC scene has gotten in recent times.

We have a very active and strongly structured forum base where you can find useful gameplay tips/help as well as a great place to hang about. Why play Killing Floor, BF4, Path of exile, Planetside 2, Counter strike and many, many more games on your own?? you could be having a great time meeting new friends to game with and join a really great gaming community/family!

We host gaming events for you to enjoy! people hop on a game and just have fun playing! the way it's meant to be!. We have games spanding from FPS/TPS, Strategy/Arena, RPG/MMO, Free to Play and were welcoming any other games which sparks an interest with fellow members.

We have position's within the clan like normal members, IO's, Platoon leaders, Group Leaders, Recruiting officers...etc etc. So you can climb the ladders :). We also have a Military ranking system. This makes it so you want to climb the ranks and you get a sense of self achievement seeing your ranking!

To make an application click on this link http://www.thesickclan.com/f64-pc-application-process and follow the steps. Ask me for help if needed.

I know this is a long message, but I wanted to show you some of what we have to offer, and hopefully you will take me up on this offer and i will see you on Steam/Origin and Browsing our forums in no time.

thanks for reading :)

Use (MiraculousGamer) as your referer so people know how you found sNc!