• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

Merdic

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Cheshire, Massachusetts
c4jE7ox.png

I decided I'd finally stick a thread on here for my group.

Merder Floor is a group primarily involved in Killing Floor. It was founded by myself December 12th, 2011, initially as just a way to quickly organize teams of decent people to play with, over time it evolved into what I guess most people would call a clan.

In a nutshell, MerFlr is a small group of internet friends who play too many games, mess around, and argue with each other a lot but never anything too serious. Immaturity at its finest. :p
Currently we have 19 members, aged 16 - 27, with 10,500+ combined hours of in game experience, most of which is on HoE in standard KF.
Spoiler!

Right now we have 2 public dedicated servers based in New York City, NY, USA. We use Teamspeak 3 for in game and general voice chat. Members are able to ask to have either server temporarily passworded if they want to have a private game.

Both servers now run Whiskey's Arachnophobia mutator as a vote option.

New York City, NY, USA Servers
Server Name: [MerFlr-1] Hell on Earth | Whitelisted | Lvl 0-6 | Arachnophobia Available | ISHYGDDT
IP Address: 69.28.210.43:7707
Server Maplist:
Spoiler!

Server Name: [MerFlr-2] All Difficulties | Whitelisted | Lvl 0-6 | Arachnophobia Available | ~DOSH~
IP Address: 69.28.210.36:7707
Server Maplist:
Spoiler!

Anyone who meets a few requirements is welcome to ask to join, we play Killing Floor often, and are on Teamspeak(almost) every day and almost exclusively play Hell on Earth, so experienced players are preferred. However, we're always willing to help someone who's inexperienced but is a good team player and willing to listen. A few of our current members joined as soon as they got the game since they were friends of existing members and now play HoE regularly.

Requirementss:
Own Killing Floor on Steam
Don't be a dick.
People who've either hacked their perks or leveled using KF-LevelingPerky or a similar map aren't tolerated.

Current Member List:
Owner:
[MerFlr]Dr.Alex ♍erdic

Basic Admins:
[M3rFlr]Ph33rCr0w3
[MerFlr]xItzTwi
[MerFlr]HDKF
[MerFlr]Amahran
[MerFlr]Fluff N' Stuff
[MerFlr]RussianLuna
[MerFlr]Konner

Members:
[MerFlr]HerrDoktor
[MerFlr]Mexi
[MerFlr]Redoctober
[MerFlr]Rosalie
[MerFlr]Revenant
[MerFlr]Loadsamoney_Probably
[MerFlr]Ed (Changes his name too much to put anything else)
[MerFlr]Kidzilla
[MerFlr]lenewtroll
[MerFlr]Coca Cola
[MerFlr]Tierkachu

Also pink Level 0 Raven with dualies = mascot, dealwithit.

Anyone who's interested add me on Steam, we don't have a website since I find private forums to be frivolous when we just use TS3 or steamchats all the time.​

Last edited:
I sure will be testing your servers (for Ping, not skillz ;) ) as I am on a GMT+1 timezone!

I get 100-200 ping on the nearest server D: Wireless 1mbps connection FTL

I'm adding a 3rd server soon based in London for Europeans, most of us are East coast USA so we ping under 100 to most English servers which is quite tolerable.

Also @Nnnarekkk your netspeed is 3x mine wired, that has nothing to do with ping skank. :p

Upvote 0
I'm adding a 3rd server soon based in London for Europeans, most of us are East coast USA so we ping under 100 to most English servers which is quite tolerable.

Also @Nnnarekkk your netspeed is 3x mine wired, that has nothing to do with ping skank. :p

100 - 200 is on good days! It can go a lot higher. Connection is terrible unstable! Or is it something else? Maybe the weather? It wasnt this bad in the summer :/

Upvote 0
LOL. The best ping I ever saw in the server browser is 96. I changed my name to Mr.Ping and have a bind for saying "Disgusting ping!" XDThe only time I get good ping is if I host a dedi server on the same computer I play on :(

Ahh that sucks. D:
And I think I've seen you on the servers before I remember playing with someone who used that bind.

Upvote 0
Server maplist update.

MerFlr-1:
Spoiler!

MerFlr-2
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Prospective member?

Prospective member?

Hey, guys, long time lurker of forums, first real post.

I've had Killing Floor for about a year and a half, and for obvious reasons, it happens to be my favorite game. I've played enough to get my two main perks, SS and zerk, to 6 and 4, respectively, and I'd like to get more involved in the game. I normally play on Hard, sometimes venturing into Suicidal. I'd like to get more competitive and move up to the higher difficulties, but it's hard for me to find people to play with on a semi-regular basis.

Additionally, as of now, I am having some computer trouble, which will be rectified in a month or two when I get a new computer, so until then, I'll rarely be able to play.

Anyway, I'm just looking for a fun group of people to play with occasionally, because as of now, pubbing really isn't doing it for me. I'd like to think I don't play like a complete idiot, if that helps.

Thanks,
NCorven

Edit: My steam name is N_Corven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0