• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

Spoiler!

I added ye on Steam.

Spoiler!

I'm 90% certain we've played before, drop in anytime. :3

Spoiler!

Normally we do play exclusively HoE even for random pickup games, though very recently a few of our friends started playing for the first time so we've been on Normal / Hard a little bit.

Upvote 0
Oh noes, I have an account on here, IM MOVING UP IN THE WORLD GUISE!!!!!! But to keep it short and sweet, I have been a part of MerFlr for well over a year now, joining in i think less then a month after it had been formed, and let me be honest, i was a COMPLETE BABBY, but since running with Merdic and the others, i have now 2 level 6's: Medic and Sharpshooter, and currently working on getting my other perks up. This is a awesome group of friends, and i have enjoyed playing with them, from our origins in Steam Voice Chat on random servers to TeamSpeak on our own servers, it has been a lot of fun. If your a little babby to a grizzled veteran, if you are not a dick, and like to have fun and occasionally mature, mostly immature friends screwing around, you would greatly enjoy it in our TS.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

:3 <3

Upvote 0
I concur with Amber. Played with these gamers numerous times and they are fun to play with and great teammates.

Yep, every [MerFlr] member I've played with has always been super nice and great to game with.

Their servers are also great and usually filled with excellent players. It's also a plus that I can go on their servers on my babby account without fear of being kicked.

Upvote 0
I'm considering joining your servers. But my concern is ping and difficulty. I myself only play on Normal difficulty, and I live in California (West US, -8 GMT). I don't know what the ping is like, and from your servers it looks like I could only play on the second one, and whenever it happens to be normal difficulty.

I would expect 100 - 120 ping coming from California, and it never hurts to try moving up for more of a challenge, Both servers have no restriction on perk level as I know a lot of people who have alternate babby accounts to play HoE with low levels and consider them a bit of a safe haven to not be votekicked on sight.

Upvote 0
I would expect 100 - 120 ping coming from California, and it never hurts to try moving up for more of a challenge, Both servers have no restriction on perk level as I know a lot of people who have alternate babby accounts to play HoE with low levels and consider them a bit of a safe haven to not be votekicked on sight.

Ah, thanks for the reply. I can handle 100-120 ping, but I would hope for better. Personally I don't like too much challenge and rather play Normal. In fact, I often struggle with normal difficulty. But that could just be because of the pub teams I'm with. Are your servers passworded or public?

Upvote 0
Ah, thanks for the reply. I can handle 100-120 ping, but I would hope for better. Personally I don't like too much challenge and rather play Normal. In fact, I often struggle with normal difficulty. But that could just be because of the pub teams I'm with. Are your servers passworded or public?

Both are public the vast majority of the time, however I do occasionally password one of them if friends want a private game, the #1 HoE only server has been pw'd quite a bit during this event.

Upvote 0
Both are public the vast majority of the time, however I do occasionally password one of them if friends want a private game, the #1 HoE only server has been pw'd quite a bit during this event.

Ah, okay. I'll be sure to check them out. Or more specifically the second one, as I stay the heck away from HOE. ^^ Hopefully they aren't crazy full all the time. This group sounds friendly enough :)

Upvote 0
I've put up a non-exploitable summer testmap on the #1 server @69.28.210.43:7707

It's the Firing Range version so unless a person joins after the game is started zeds will be 5 man health and bots aren't automatically replaced, need to restart the map for people to respawn, etc, etc. The Steampunk Musket, SP Shotgun, SP Tommygun, Orca, and Rising Storm Tommygun don't appear to be recieving bonuses from their respective perks properly since I used ServerPerks to kill the whitelist status on it, but since this event won't last much longer and it's mostly for using the summer zed skins I don't see it as a major problem.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0