• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad FREE Killing Floor Bundle! eVoGaming.org

Do you have Killing Floor? No? Want it? Already have it, but don't have the DLC? eVolution Gaming is now hosting a Killing Floor giveaway! Visit our website and participate in our Thanks for Giving contest and you could win the entire Killing Floor Bundle including the game and ALL the DLC, or second and third prize for just DLC!

Ends Nov. 26th

http://www.evogaming.org

eVolution Gaming also houses a vast amount of Killing Floor servers as well as servers in other games, including secondly CSS, but primarily KF. Visit our site for a full list, and also check out our Killing Floor GunGame server!

Last edited:
Yeah, only problem is that your Steam group have membership by invite only.

Might be a good idea to change that as membership is required :)

Are you sure you're logged in to steam? I don't see why it would say it's invite only. Both of my community groups are public.

group.png

EDIT: I do see what you see, while logged out, it does say membership by invite only. However when you are logged in, you will be presented with the "Join Group" bundle. I just tried it from my other account. I guess Steam screwed up on that display part. :p I haven't invited any of the people in the group, they all joined themselves. That's why I really looked into it, because I don't see why it would have said that for you.

Don't let that stop you from entering! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice giveaway.
And pretty simple to enter..
Shame I already got the dlcs..

That isn't a problem. We are working out equal deals for those who enter the contest and already have the bundle, the game, the DLC, and vice versa. Throughout the sale that ends on the 27th, which is why the contest ends on the 26th, many games and DLC for other games are on sale.

The weapon pack is $3.99 as it is on sale and $7.99 as if it wasn't. We are price-matching the difference for the sale price.

Example: You enter the contest, you win the Killing Floor Bundle; the price of the bundle on sale is $19.99, the price of it retail is $39.99. We will match the price with another game, or DLC for another game, for the sale price.

Example2: You enter the contest, you win the community weapon pack + harold lott's character pack DLC. This comes to a grand total of $6.48 on sale, and you can mix and match until you get as close to this price as possible.

It's a time of giving. Don't ask me why this contest is running, because I don't have an answer for you. It's something I've always done, and I enjoy doing it. I'm different from other people, and I hate money. The only time you ever see me asking for money is from my father, which I can no longer do and when I didn't have a job, and when I am totally broke and need money to fund the servers. But since my fathers passing exactly three months ago, money is pretty much growing on trees as of now, but money will never make me happy. So, I'd like to make someone else happy.

Upvote 0