• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad looking for mates for some HoE

Nitzch

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 25, 2012
hi, I'm from italy

all perks lvl 6 and i know how to handle myself

I got all map achievements up to suicidal difficulty level and some HoE too

I get a little bored playing solo, though.. i'd like to see some coop good teamplay (something that public games doesn't seem to offer very often..)

im always up for a game. usually play with friendly other players that i've met during my KF games.

If i see players who actually aint ****s or ignoring bastards (skilled or non-skilled, low or high levelled perked players) i add them to steamfriends. This way u find a lot of good players to join ingame and have fun with. Lots of times we have 6 of our own "friends" which make the games i play even more fun.

Best way to play with other good people is to dive into the public area and invite by experience.

Good luck :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the advice, pointless [BYTE ME] ^^

Lacedaemonius, i have a 7Mbps quite reliable dsl connection.. on those server i usually play on my ping is rarely higher than 50ms but i guess they're all european ^^

my english may be a little rusty but i think i should be able to communicate XD
i do have a microphone/headset but, giving that i often play at night, with my parents sleeping in the next room, if possible, i'd abstain from talking ^^

honestly, i think killing floor is just as a good as a simple game.. there's no real challenge like playing against human players.. so the "strategy" can be decided or modified with just a few words in chat or using in-game radio ^^ just my humble opinion though ^^

Upvote 0