• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Players Wanted for Suicidal and HoE

Hey, guys.
I've been playing KF here and there for a while now. I always wanted to play on Suicidal and Hell on Earth.
I don't know many gamers so I thought I'd ask if anyone might want to play with me under those difficulties.
Every attempt had low level players, people without mics, and I had trouble understanding what I needed to be working harder at to become successful. It usually was a big mess and no one explained anything or answered questions. Maybe there isn't even much more to know, but like I said, I had no luck the times I joined random servers.

Yes- I have a mic and can and will talk.
I'm more than happy to receive advice on how to play better.

My favorite perk is Commando. That one and Demo are 6.
Support is at 5 and I do enjoy that one, too
I prefer not to play Medic, it kind of isn't my thing and I don't think I'm very good at it, but I'm willing to be that if it suits the team and I'll do my best.

I often play Normal and Hard with a few friends who are not interested in the other difficulties. I do know one or two people who would join for Suicidal and HoE, who do have multiple level 6 perks.

I'm from NY so that puts me as EST. I can play weekday afternoons and sometimes evenings. Certain days early mornings. When I play usually depends on my moods.

My steam ID is:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dramira

Thank you for reading. :)
You can reply, message me on here, or just add me.

Last edited:
Friend request sent on steam, I'll gladly play and explain how to play Hell On Earth and Suicidal to interested players!

I am no stranger to Hell On Earth, I have all the achievements and love to play custom maps with my friends, which all excel at Hell on Earth (many are way better than me).

I run a public and a private servers, thats pretty useful to explain someone how to play each perk/weapon combo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Added you on steam, I would love to start progressing through suicidal and HoE with some regular groups. Most of my profs are 4/5 but working on maxing them all out to 6. Lammah, I'd love some tips/help from you too if you're still teaching the ins and outs of HoE/Suicidal.

Steam name is Priest and I have the pic of the cow since I'm guessing there will be numerous "Priest"s to choose from.

Upvote 0