• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Open invite to anyone who wants to play!

Hey guys, my name is Tad and at the end of June we'll be putting on a marathon for charity (Wounded Warrior Project) and will be raising money for seventeen days of gaming live on the internet. We will be playing Killing Floor several times throughout our marathon and anybody is welcome to come in and play with us for this event.

This will be our third charity marathon and the previous two ALWAYS starts with Killing Floor multiplayer and this won't be any different. We encourage anyone who wants to chill out and just have some fun to join us! Here is a link to our marathon page that contains all the information, including a few timeslots already that we'll be playing Killing Floor: Main Event Network 17-Day Charity Marathon

If you would be interested in joining us, you can shoot me an email at [email protected] or send me a Skype request at the_zombie_maker and we'll be happy to include you in the gaming!