• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [SWS]Recruiting for KF, Minecraft and More!

Ledgo

Mar 25, 2012
Hello! I am Ledgo, head of the Killing Floor part of Snipers with Shotguns, or SWS.

We are a competitive casual clan, we play hard and we play fair. We aim for winning and want to earn such victories fair, but we are looking to enjoy the playing time with each other and mostly look for non-DB's and teamplayers that enjoy playing and winning.

Currently, we have a TS3 (Teamspeak 3) server for voice chat, a Killing Floor Server (68.232.176.184) that is Hard, Friendly Fire 20% and has custom maps, as well as a ET:QW server. We are looking to expand and go from hosting a Minecraft server to renting for ease and privatized clan use. We plan to expand our clan servers based on the roster.

We play a variety of games, and the clan was based on ET:QW. Snipers with Shotguns is a name that we chose during our Bad Company 2 ladder days. To drop a few games members play:Starcraft 2, Minecraft, Borderlands, Magic:Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, GTA IV, Terraria, Battlefield 3, and much more.

SWS is seeking active players that range from casual to whatever. We prefer people who don't mind adult level humor, drunken mishaps, or in general shinanigans. However, we're not looking for disruptive players, DB's, or people who can't be tolerant of certain aspects of life.

To apply, please visit: [url]http://monsterforce.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6[/URL]
PLEASE INCLUDE KILLING FLOOR CLASS LEVELS THAT YOU PLAY. We don't mind having lower level players, however we aren't going to be able to carry. Whatever classes you mainly play will due-You don't need to list perks you don't use, though anything leveled that is relevent is nice.

If you want to drop me a friend request to speak to me on steam, my Steam name is {SwS}Ledgo. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you're competitive, team player, honorable player and don't mind hanging around TS, we're looking for you!

We are a Midwestern/Eastern US based clan, many members hailing from Michigan and New York. We have a few members from around the country and globe. Our servers are based in Chicago.

It's funny, I would get 0 ping to your server sometimesas anything from Dallas, TX, east I get great ping to (being in FL), and generally under 25, but I pretty much only play HoE, done HoE multiple times with 15% FF so this would prolly put me to sleep. But good luck in your search and hope you guys have a good run.

Upvote 0
It's funny, I would get 0 ping to your server sometimesas anything from Dallas, TX, east I get great ping to (being in FL), and generally under 25, but I pretty much only play HoE, done HoE multiple times with 15% FF so this would prolly put me to sleep. But good luck in your search and hope you guys have a good run.

We've still got a few new players who aren't quite ready for it. HoE was our objective down the line, but for now we're still trying to teach some people the ropes. Thanks for your interest and wishes!

Upvote 0