• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 'Baddest Santa'

Masked_Idiot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 15, 2011
Hey guys im kinda new to the game but have a couple of acheivments and want to unlock the 'Bad Santa' achievement to unlock the 'Baddest Santa' character, and I am looking for a whole sqaud who will help everyone to get the requierments (i'm not that great at spelling :S) for the acheivement. Skill level should be good enough, if you already have the acheivement then just help others get it, you need a talking software like Skype or Ventrillo, we also need someone to host the server for us all to play on, Please come together if you are in need of the character or just want to play for fun, add my skype name (Masked_Idiot) with the message as 'killing floor' to talk, and add my steam (Masked_Idiot) once we have a total of 6 people, we should all be a certain perk and not all one, so the team is balanced and more epic.

Cheers Guys, Just post below to keep the thread high up and to join. :D

first of, why do you need 6 players to get baddest santa?
and why do you all need to use skype or vent?.... steam? in mic voice chat or steam voice.

And where are you from? if you from england or some place thats not far away like the stats or something, then im happy to help you get what you want.

Steam ID: TiGER861012 Nick: HerrTech [SWE]

Upvote 0
first of, why do you need 6 players to get baddest santa?
and why do you all need to use skype or vent?.... steam? in mic voice chat or steam voice.

And where are you from? if you from england or some place thats not far away like the stats or something, then im happy to help you get what you want.

Steam ID: TiGER861012 Nick: HerrTech [SWE]

i had'nt realised that because when i posted this, i was fairly new to KF and didnt know, im from england, in romford (essex) and i thought it would be better if there was 6 people so it was easier.

Upvote 0