• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad JaggedCommando

fishmissile

Grizzled Veteran
May 5, 2010
JaggedCommandos are a group of friends who work together to get achievements and challenge ourselves as much as possible and have fun doing it. We joke around a lot, but we play serious. Most of our members are located on the east coast. We have our own server which is also located on the east coast. We formed during the Halloween event last year and are still killing. We have room for a few more people now so we're open for recruiting. There are no level requirements to join. We don't mind helping people learn and level up. We usually use Skype while we play so members must have a microphone. The website looks dead, but I assure you, WE are not! LOL

JaggedCommando.net -Register Here
Steam Group -Add me
KF Videos -Subscribe

JCLogo.jpg

Last edited:
It seems like an awfully high requirement list for a group of 5 people.
I didn't think these requirements were that high, although I have been thinking about lowering the 100+ hours requirement as I have met a few ppl with less hours and manage to do pretty well.

What makes it worth joining? Other than getting help for achievements.

Well, you'll be able to play on our private server any time (We now have two servers). The best thing about this clan is the fun we have. We're quite a group of jokers.

And yes, the name is a slight reference to the Commando Chicken

Upvote 0
I didn't think these requirements were that high, although I have been thinking about lowering the 100+ hours requirement as I have met a few ppl with less hours and manage to do pretty well.

Well, you'll be able to play on our private server any time (We now have two servers). The best thing about this clan is the fun we have. We're quite a group of jokers.

And yes, the name is a slight reference to the Commando Chicken

so is the requirement lvl 6 commando and chicken suit?

Upvote 0
I was going to post my intro on the website as an app to join but apparently I'm not allowed to start new threads or reply to threads yet so I thought I'd post here to express my interest in trying out. Thanks.

Steam Name: Priest
Link to steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010605559
Favorite Classes: Beserker, Commando, Medic
Favorite Weapons: Katana, M4, Medical Syringe
Favorite Maps: Doom2, West London, Resident Evil, Arcade

Upvote 0