• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad The Horzine Security Crew

Kenny Commander

Nov 20, 2011
[READ ALL OF THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING!]

Hello, i am the security director of The Horzine Crew, Commander Kenneth Leon. After the initation of Mr.Clamely's experiments he knew that he needed the finest in security, thats why i am here- why you are here. I am asking the best, and the best is you, to assist us in Mr.Clamely's security, it is tough work but it is well paid work, im sure that you are all aware by now that Mr.Clamely's research and experiments are significantly important, and the nature of these experiments.

Be fully aware that these are not normal operations and our orders are sent from way high up the corporate ladder, infact ive heard that Mr.Clamely specifically picked the security detail. If you have recieved this letter than you have also signed a binding contract to Mr.Clamely and Horzine Corporation. Mr.Clamely doesn't accept mistakes or failures, and he himself will personally see to it that if any significant experiments are damaged that he will personally deal with the man responsible. To finalise your employment we have a few bits of paperwork to clean up.

[RULES]

1. Be Active, this will be a Active Squad but nevertheless its a casual squad, if you are away on holiday please state so in the steam group.
Also, it doesn't matter if your in another squad as long as your active :]
2. No Discrimination or Conflict within the group at all. (Any will be dealt harshly)
3. No Cheating!
4. If you read the rules, you will type oneinthepipe into the password section.
5. Im mainly looking for lots of people or a entire active squad with lots of variety and experience that are willing to play with people of all skillsets.
6.I as the head founder for The Horzine Security Crew will also record all the suicidal/hell on earth runs that we do for youtube! :)
7. Finishing in the form below will also start a announcement signifying your arrival as a new blood into the Horzine Security Crew, and also help to see who is best suited for the match at hand.
8. Finally Welcome to The Horzine Security Crew, welcome in soldier!

[STEAM GROUP LINK]
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HorZineSec[/URL]

[FILL OUT SUBMISSION AND POST INTO THREAD]

Name/Nickname :
Combat Style (Classes):
Difficulty of Choice (Hard,Suicidal Ect.)
Steam Account Page (Not Steam ID) :
Password :

[Signing Off]
Thank You for reading, and hopefully we can play together sometime.

Kenny Commander

That's an awful lot of serious business for a "casual squad". If I were you I'd change the group pic to:
nofun-jpg.2703

Upvote 0
Name/Nickname : Adam/ Amber Lamps
Microphone(Recommended): yes, though its a ****ty built in macbook one
Combat Style (Classes):demo/medic are my preferred, though i also play sharp and support fairly regularly.
Difficulty of Choice (Hard,Suicidal Ect.) hard/suicidal, starting to dip my toes into HoE
Steam Account Page (Not Steam ID) :Amber Lamps
Password: oneinthepipe

Upvote 0